CHAPTER 2 The unbeatable drama queen

ON TOP IS A PIC OF "ELIZABETH TAYLOR"WHICH IS ALSO PLAYED BY SELENA GOMEZ.

After school I hurried over to the mall  to get me a costume for the Halloween party.

They only had two costumes left a bear or a sexy housewife which I had the body for .I quickly made a decision to be the house wife but I took both costumes just in case I looked corny in the one and cute and sexy in the other one .I went to pay and trust me I was rolling in money because I am daddy's little girl and he gives me anything if I put on my famous puppy dog face .After me I had a little sister and a little brother but they did try to be daddy's little angels but they couldn't with me around.i feel so sorry for them but daddy gave them both platinum cards and that meant that it could never be maxed out .

I called my best friend Samantha sandoval to tell her all about the Halloween party .she didn't hesitate to pick it up and I screamed into the phone when she told me she was also going to the bash with some guy she met at the mall.she told me his name was Adam I stood there hoping it wasn't my Adam.

She told me that they were matching their costumes she also told me they were going as footballer and cheerleader I came up with a plan to find out if it was my Adam that was going with my best friend.And two timing me?.

FYI "SAMANTHA SANDOVAL" IS PLAYED BY THE ONE AND ONLY DEMI LOVATO.