CHAPTER 7-The announcement of the engagement

I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT CAN U BLAME ME FOR THAT.THE ENGAGEMENT DINNER DRESS.

My dad and his dad arranged a dinner to announce the engagement of me and Justin .I was very exited in a bad way .What if his family doesn't like me?.

Words kept coming up in my head .It was time to get ready for the dinner I didn't want to go but I was forced to go by my mother . she loved me but was jealous of my relationship with my dad.

Her name was Nina Rose. She came from malibu, she then married my dad and got pregnant with me she wanted to give up for adoption but as soon as they handed me to her she melted as soon as she saw my cute little face it's amazing how a baby can bring a house together.

It's then when I realised I loved her and I gave her a big huge hug and she he hugged me back and helped me get ready for the dinner.

This will be the first time Justin will be seeing me in a dress shocking right.

I walked into the room with my dad and wow did he have a big family.

He spotted me and jumped up and took me gently from my dad's arm and gave me a kiss on my cheek.He pulled the chair out and pushed it in for me .He reached for my ear and told me "Wow u look beautiful in dresses u should wear them often"I said "ok" with a slight smile .I was eating and I could see in the corner of my eye that he was starring at me I turned around "do I have something on my face "I asked in a serious tone . He turned around and said in one breath "no".

The rest of the evening went pretty smooth.I started talking to justins cousin and I could feel Justin starring a hole in my back it was excruciating .

Justin was talking to his mother and I quickly slipped away to the bathroom .He didn't even notice me going be until I came back.I tried to slip away again but two strong hands grabbed me by the waist making me moan loudly.I felt embarrassed and ran out of the room only to cry in my pillow. I heard someone cone in what use to be my room it was Justin he said sorry and cradled me in his arms and I let him . Every one left and so did I but of course with Justin because I fell asleep and he carried me out of the house and put me in the car and we rode home.He carried me in the house and laid me on the bed and left until I grabbed him and he fell asleep.I woke up next to him he was starring at me and he kissed me and I let him.He has already served the maid to get breakfast .I enjoyed it and so did he .I took a shower and came out with nothing but a towel he was sitting up in bed.I accidently dropped the towel and he stared and then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in the bed.

He craved me and started kissing me in my neck I let and when I looked again I was sleeping with him .

SO HOW WAS IT PLZ COMMENT.