CHAPTER 20-The Tia Howard interview

TIA HOWARD IS ALSO PLAYED BY JENNIFER LOPEZ AND THAT IS TIA HOWARD 'JENNIFER LOPEZ' IN HER NEW SO CALLED MOVIE NO FEAR.

Tia called for us and we went up with Natalie. Tia or should I say aunt tia ran up to Natalie grabbing her from my arms.

Natalie went happily and sat in tia's lap. Then she started bombarding us with questions.

"So how's life been Justin "tia asked.

"It has been incredible because I have the most amazing wife and I love her because she gave me a beautiful gift a daughter a princess" Justin said smiling.

"Aww" the crowd screamed.

"And you Elizabeth anything new in your life" tia asked.

I bit my lip" actually there is I haven't told my husband yet but I will be releasing my first album next month, YAY. "I shouted.

Everyone gasped and Justin congratulated me but I could feel something wasn't right.

I felt a huge pain in my chest and I fell to my knees . Justin pulled me up and asked me what's wrong and I told him I had a pain in my chest he heard my phone ring and took it out of my bag and handed it to me quickly.

I mouthed"its my mother."

"Then answer honey" Justin said.

I answered and listened to my mother she was crying and told me my father was in a car accident and that he is on life support. I shouted"Nooooooo" Justin ran over to me and asked me "what's wrong honey".

I answered"My sniff dad sniff was sniff in sniff an sniff accident and is on sniffles life support" I sat there and bawled my eyes out.

Aunt tia shouted "nooooo not my brother let's go to the hospital" she suggested but I couldn't hear a thing because I kept thinking of my dad.

HOW WAS THAT MAYBE HE WILL DIE MAYBE NOT . VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE KEEP IN MIND ELIZABETH WILL BE HEARTBROKEN................