CHAPTER 8-The pregnancy

I woke up with Justin next to me.I tried standing up but he pulled me against him , I layed in bed with him until he woke up.He woke up in a great mood we went to eat breakfast but as soon as I saw the food I threw up.I fainted and the last thing I saw was Justin.

I woke up in hospital .I looked around and spotted Justin sleeping in a hospital chair. I woke him up and damn did he look exhausted.

The doctor came in with the results of my  blood tests he came in with a big smile on his face.

The doctor talked "I am so happy to announce that u are pregnant miss .Taylor."I'm sorry miss . Bieber" Justin said in a serious tone.I looked at him and he looked upset .I asked him why was he upset and he said because he was not ready to have children. I looked at him with confusion.I bursted out crying.He tried to comfort me but I yanked his hand away from me. He said sorry but I didn't listen I really needed his support but he was not there for so I moved in my parents house although the wedding was not postponed but only moved up by 3 months.

In a week I will be 1month pregnant and also married to my baby's father.

The week went past by the snap of a finger and my baby bump did not show yet...........

I EXPECTED IT BUT DAMN UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.