CHAPTER 25- Shopping for birthday dress

I ANNOUNCED THE FASHION SHOW AND THE DRESS SHOPPING BUT I MIGHT PUT A TWIST IN AS WELL KEEP READING IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT.............♡♥ (p. S~on top is a picture of Natalie at five years old)

***Elizabeth P.O. V***

We were strolling through the mall and there was not a lot of shops left and we still did not find Natalie and I great dresses for her fashion show birthday party. It was in a week and we needed dresses and I did not think we will find the right dresses until we strolled into FOREVER 21. It had a kiddie section too so I was lucky. I walked around the shop until I saw it my dress hanging on a hanger further in the shop. I took the dress and noticed somebody was holding onto the other side of the dress. It was Samantha. My was best friend.

"Oh my gosh, Elizabeth" she said and hugged me and I hugged back . I mean why hold grudges if it will in return hurt you. What I mean is I really missed Samantha and she was my best friend.

"Hi Samantha" I said sweetly.

"Oh my gosh is this your child" Samantha asked half suprised because she was at my baby shower 4 years ago. Wow has time flied.

"Yes she is 4 years old but she will be five in a week. She is having a fashion show birthday party an you should come. I mean you are still my best friend right" I asked waiting for a yes.

"Of course you are still my best friend we never stopped being best friend. I missed you so much." She said tearing up.

"Aw don't cry otherwise you will make me cry" I said also tearing up.

"Okay let's stop crying and go pay for the dresses please mommy" I heard Natalie say.

"Wow she is so intelligent" Samantha said amazed.

"Yep" I said proud of Natalie.

"Okay let's go pay for these dresses" Samantha and I said in unison which caused us to fall into fits of laughter.

"Just like old times exept your married and have a baby and I'm engaged" Samantha said waiting for my reaction but I was not getting it and then I took to realisation what she said.

"Oh my your engaged like really!" I said rather too loud .

"Yep" she said acting dumb.

"Show me the ring " I said. She showed me the ring and I gaped at it . It had a generous sized diamond in the middle and a was shaped criss crossed. I remember who had a ring just like that.............me. She saw me gaping at it.

"What you don't like it . I picked it out myself" she said.

"I walked one day into the shop and looked over the rings to find my perfect match" she said.

"Then I saw it . It was better than all the other rings. It was" she stopped and I knew what she was going to say.

"it was picturesque" we said in unison.

"How do you know that?" She said.

"I know that because I have the exact same ring" I said. She gaped at what I just said.

"I picked it out myself also" I said and she looked suprised.

"So we liked the same ring, like the same stuff and we are best friend's or more like sisters. Let me think about this . I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she said more like yelled.

"Okay I live you too bit could you keep your voice down before we get kicked out of the shop" I said

"Okay okay okay" she said.

"After this let's go to my house and have a proper conversation okay" I said in finalisation.

"okay" she said and we got into our cars and drove off.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL TALK ABOUT . FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.