CHAPTER 24- Am I pregnant?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ELIZABETH EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY READ ON TO FIND OUT.......................

***Elizabeth P. O. V***

My period was five days late and I was puking a lot so long story short, I knew I was pregnant. I haven't told Justin because I wanted to make sure first before I get his hopes up.

"Mommy ,mommy daddies trying to catch me!" Natalie yelled from the dining room before she came storming in the kitchen and I picked her up and spun her around while she giggled.

"Natalie where are you hiding?" Justin ran into the kitchen and came to a stop in front of me. He tried to kiss me but I moved away and he kissed the fridge instead. He growled and started chasing me around the house.

"Come here let me kiss you!" Justin yelled and I fell to the ground because I stepped in a huge piece of glass.

"Shit! " I cussed.

"Baby ,are you okay?" He asked his voice filled with worry.

"No I am really hurt" I said in between sobs.

"It's okay baby I'll be right back do not move" he said that and stood up but returned in a matter of minutes with a cloth and some alcohol.

"Okay let's get you better. This will hurt but you've gotten through birth so you can do absolutely anything" Justin said while comforting me.

"One , two , three!" He counted down then pulled out the piece of glass.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I shouted in pain this was exactly like birth.

"Are you okay now baby?" Justin asked worrily.

"I'm fine but I am really tired and my feet are killing me' I said listening to my choice of words.

"Okay honey ,go get some rest" he said and kissed me goodnight.

In two months it will be Natalie's 5 birthday and she will have a fashion show where she will walk the catwalk.

WOW A FASHION SHOW IMPRESSIVE AND WALKING THE CATWALK MAYBE EVEN LAND A MODELING GIG.