chapter 4: A new friend.

Tahreem's pov.

"We might meet again" These last words of seo Jun made her chuckle as she thought, how he sound so determined. on her way to library, she was thinking, she has never seen any Korean guy who's that nice and friendly as most in her university were shy and seems uninterested. But he was different. And then she was like , no tahreem, u are not here for these things beside it's Haram and he's just being nice that's all. There, her phone rang and it was Haley and when She picked up, she heard her best friend voice " Hey sugarboo, where are you? I thought u are at library as you text me 2 hours ago . But I can't find you here" She asked. " Hey, sweetie . Actually I was tired, so took a break and came for a coffee ." I said. " Ahh, well I finished my work so now I'm free and I thought to pick u up. So we can go home together " She said excitedly. " Well that's a good idea as I'm just few feets away. I'm coming okay, till then byee hale. " I said hanging up.

Well let me tell you more about haleyy, she belongs to a very well off family, her dad, David Jameson is businessman in  Scotland , while her mom Natalie jameson is well known lawyer. they also have a chain of restaurants . So that's why she can afford a beautiful car but she's likes to be independent which is why, she lives in a dorm and work part-time at a restaurant.. Which her parents clearly disliked but for her princess. They can't do anything about it. Haley's parents are really nice and lovable, they love their children a lot as she told me, Haley has one sibling, her only brother , Tyler Jameson. He's really handsome with black hair and green eyes just like Haley. He's really friendly and loves her baby sister. He helped his dad in their business, Tyler is 29 while Haley's same age as me. (Sorry, but Haley's also very important character in this story, so I'm just giving basic information about her and her family)

Finally, I was done with exam and so was with my assignments. I was really busy with my exams and all stuff, couldn't give much time to family . I just want to get rid of these exams so I can spend some time with family and Haley. Since I came to South Korea I didn't go out that much , I was stuck between uni and dorm , sometimes Haley would drag me to some malls for shopping and cafes but that's it. Even though I'm was living in Seoul but couldn't go out and explore the city. It's not like I was outgoing person it's just it was my dream to come here and explore all the beautiful places as much as I can.

And the life of a Muslim in here was even hard than I thought as I couldn't hear azan and pray properly on time. As Islam was still new to Koreans But I was somehow managing as Seoul was much better than the other cities of Korea, there were mosques in itaewon and halal restaurants and I was really grateful for that.

It was Sunday and Haley has decided that we will go hongdae and spend some money as she has saved her money from her paychecks all these months bcz she wanted spend her money on us and buy something for me , for which I clearly said no, but she's really stubborn in these matters. Hongdae is really busy area of Seoul, it's always full of people. It's really famous for lots of reason, some people come for shopping, some for food while other just wondering around. It's really fun to be there, specially night time.

Haley wanted me to wear same color as her, which was black but I wasn't sure as I don't know if I had black clothes and I don't want to disappoint her bcz she usually don't request something like that. When I was going through my wardrobe for black clothes. Then I find that black long maxi style dress which has net sleeves. It was the first dress, Haley gifted me , when we went to shopping together. I was so relieved and gone to hug Haley as she always saves me , even without doing anything. She's my other half. Haley was shocked when I hugged her from behind but then, turning to me, she hugged me so tightly and said " What happened, reem? U are grinning like u just got the most valuable thing? " She asked. " Yeah, I have the most valuable thing and that is you, idiot "i said with pure love and adoration for my best friend. " Aye stop it, u gonna make me, baby" , she co'oed, after hugging me After getting ready we both get in the car and drove to hongdae. Haley wore black jeans with black top with off shoulder designs and pull up her in half ponytail, she's looking gorgeous. I have always seen that confidence in Haley which I wished , could have.

We were having wonderful time in hongdae, she bought me some outfits and other stuffs, we even got matching pairs of shoes. Haley wanted eat some ice cream so we went to some ice cream shop, on the way there saw something a shop which have these adorable things which got her attention, then she told to me get it alone as she went there, will be waiting for me .

When I was going, I gotta text from my sis in law, saying she was pregnant, after reading that I was soo happy and distracted that I collided with someone, but thank god, nobody got hurt and that guy saved me from falling I kept my close, fearing that I was about to fall, but no I felt someone hand on my waist there he was, same guy from cafe, looking handsome as ever, but then I realized our position. So I quickly got separated and said " I'm sorry, I was distracted ". " Hey it's okie, wait is that u the coffee girl? He asked. " Yeah, that's me and my name is tahreem, incase u have forgotten." I said. " Haha, well we met again. I told you we will, but I thought we will meet in university , I didn't expect to meet you here, what are you doing here? " He questioned. " Umm.... Well, I'm here with my friend for and just hanging out ". I said, feeling lil awkward, after watching his interest in me. " Great, I didn't know u were outgoing, well are you enjoying, cuz hongdae is best place for hangout and doing other stuff. He said. " Yeah it sure is, I am enjoying, what are you doing here? I asked. " Same, I'm here to meet my friend, she's waiting for in that cafe, which near the mall." He said. Okie so he's here to my his friend, which is a girl, no wonder, if she's her girl friend. Have you seen any handsome single!!!??? . " Ahh, well I'm on my way to buy some ice cream for my friend and me, do you want some, as you paid for my coffee but that is only of u are free? " I offered him as I don't wanted to feel indebted to him in any case. He was handsome after meeting him second time, looking at how he shows his interest in talking to me. I know he's just being friendly but I don't want to get my hopes up for anything. So it's just a closure and I hope I never meet him again. " Yeah, sure. But if u are doing that just bcz u are returning favor then I won't. Bcz I did it as I wanted help you, I saw how u look tired and drained, I know studies are hard and beside that u are so far away from ur family and completely alone, so I just want to give some relief and a break from your worries". He finished his words . He's really nice. "Oppa, what are you doing here!?a Familiar voice , I heard behind me , it was Haley!!!, she knew him, how??

Asalam alaikum, readers!!! 😍🥰🥰🥰Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims all around the world, hope everyone is good and having the time of their life. So I posted and I hope u guys like it, this is my first stories, so plz understand and show ur love and vote plz.