chapter 18: housewarming party✨

Tahreem's pov:

I and do Hyun had been making food for the party for 3 hours. But still a lot of things remains. Haley and Kang were decorating her room for seojun birthday. Kang didn't want to do it. I could see the detest in his expression when Haley told him but he did it anyway, bcz when Haley is around u would not have much choice .

One thing I knew about do Hyun that he was a good cook but the dishes he has made are just so yummy, it shows how much he loved cooking . He has helped me a lot . I made mutton biryani, kebabs and white karahi with flat bread. For dessert I was making carrot halwa. After doing the decoration . They came in the kitchen to help us and I was grateful for that. Kang helped me in lifting the pots as they were heavy and hot... He also helped in frying the kebabs.

2 hours later....

Only 1 hour left in 7 pm , we were done with the food. I was feeling so tired as we had been working in the kitchen for almost 6 hours. But I was happy bcz all that work will pays off when I see that dazzling smile on his face.... God I can't wait to see you, seojun... I want to see that surprised look on ur face when u see the cake. I hope u like the food I made for you.... Having these thought, I went to the living room to have some rest . Do Hyun came after few minutes. While the other 2 were looking after the food which was still on the stove!. I closed my eyes and leaned on the sofa for few minutes. But do Hyun spoke and that made me open my eyes.

" Cmon u have to give me the recipes of these kebabs. They are so damn delicious. I had no idea Pakistani cuisine is that good. Now I get it why hale always praised your cooking. U know whenever I made something, she would be like' babe, it's good but reem u haven't tried tahreem's cooking.... ' but today I understand that she was right!. "

" Really , u like it? Do u think, seojun would like it.? " I asked being happy that he liked what I cooked.

" Yeah, absolutely!.. Haven't you seen Kang face when he tried everything. He literally moaned.. If we like it then he would too. Beside it doesn't matter if it less tasty, if anything matters that's ur efforts u have put in making it... " He said with the sincere smile. I could see how tired he was. We all 4 had a long day, First going to shopping then continued cooking for hours...

" Yeah, u right. Btw thank you for helping me in the kitchen, I couldn't have finished without you earlier and u didn't do bad, I loved all the dishes u have made. U know bcz of the the meat I couldn't tried a lot of Korean food but today I will get to eat that yummy food thanks to you!... " I thanked him and nodded with same smile. He looked happy...

" And yeah, u should go and get ready. I will go in the kitchen and see what's left. I'm sending Haley too."

" Yeah, I'm so tired. I should hit the shower. Um do you know Where has Kang put our bag?I need to take my clothes from it. " He asked while standing up.

" Yeah it's in guest room. " I told him. He walked there. I went to kitchen and told Haley to shower as people be here, soon. So, One of us should look presentable. She agreed and went to my room to get ready as her room was closed bcz of the birthday ddecoation.

I and Kang was doing the last chores, which were left . He kept messing around and cracking jokes which made me laugh so hard....

Seojun's pov:

Why do I smiling like an idiot and is this outfit is good or do I look overdressed. It's just housewarming party nothing big. Why I'm taking forever to get ready.... Why I'm so excited to go to Haley's!.. Or u are excited to meet someone else, someone u couldn't say no to, huh? 'My mind replied. Shut up, I'm happy that I'm going to spend a quality time with my friends.. After seeing the mirror for last time I went to out of my room and took all the important things like my valet, car keys, my phone . lastly the bouquet and some chocolates I bought for them earlier bcz it's my first time going there so it won't look good if I go empty handed. When tahreem came here first time , she brought cupcakes for me. That gesture was really sweet I still couldn't forget how beautiful she looked on that night. God, on that night I got to know how important she's to me... Her thought always bring big smiles on my face .
While I was in my tahreem land I heard my door bell. I went to open thinking who would be at this time. Last time I remember I didn't invite anyone or didn't make plans to meet anybody then who would come. Damnn I'm already getting for the party. I opened the door and saw my girlfriend do Yeon standing on my door while looking at me like she would eat me. I was about to say something but she hugged me so hard , she smelled like she had few drinks But not too much.