chapter 6: unknown feelings

Tahreem's pov.

It was evening time, I prayed asr( evening prayer) and folded my pray mat. Without hearing azan and praying I felt so sad. Azan is most peaceful voice ,we hear five times a day and it makes me so calm and bring peace into mind and heart. This is one of the reason I missed Pakistan these days. Bcz there, we were able to pray five times without any difficulties , whether u are in public place or in home. But here, it's kinda difficult bcz  it's not a Muslim country, so no prayer rooms and all. That's why can't pray outside. Sometimes I feel that I made a mistake by coming here as it may affect to my religious beliefs. I may become like them but then I remember  that why I am thinking as everything in my control , it's Allah's plans he without a doubt he's the best planner.

Sitting in my dorm's sofa, I was in my thoughts then I heard my phone rang, it was on charging in my room. So I went there to see who's calling than I see it was SEO Jun. I picked up, not knowing why he's calling me when it's nearly night time. " Hey, reem. What's up? He said. " Hi, Seo Jun. I'm good, how are you doing? I replied. " I'm great, hey well there's a good news and I wanted to share soo badly" He said excitedly. " Oh yeah, what is it?" I asked he sounded really happy and now I am curious too. " I just signed my first drama, I am sooo damnnn happy, omg I can't believed it. " He shouted with excitement. " MashaAllah, congratulations, seo Jun. I am sooo happy for you. And u should believe it bcz u really worked hard for this. U deserved it. " I said, feeling really glad for him. So let me tell you about him, after our meeting in university and we becoming friends a few months ago, we have become really close and now, he is one of my favorite person . The way he respect me and my boundaries, this made me liked him more. So he graduated 2 months ago and just after few days. He got a small role in music video, which gave him a lil recognition in the  industry and to be honest, he's really handsome, 6 feet tall with wonderful facial features and great physics. Who wouldn't want someone like him on the TV. And not only that he's really talented . I'm such an awe of him. After zoning out for a moment. He shouted on the other line. " On earth, reem or are you thinking about me, huh?" One thing , I forget about him , that he's BIG flirt." Yeah,... No.... Umm... No I mean , why would I think about you, so what were you saying?!" I asked, feeling embarrassed. " Well I was saying that I'm thinking of having lil party in my home, tomorrow night,only for my close friends? So I want you guys to come and celebrate with me,He said. " U know me. How I  feel about parties and beside that there will be alcohol. " I said rejecting him." Do you think, I will invite you in a place where, will be alcohol....Never. I know you, love. And beside that it's just a simple dinner with my few close friends and I would be more than happy if u and Haley join us. " He said with the convincing voice. " Well let's see about that, btw did you talk with Haley too or should I inform her about this party?" I said changing the subject. I don't want him to convince me. I'm not feeling good going to his house. He's already giving me butterflies by calling me love. I know that he's being his usual self but my heart doesn't understand that. No I should stop feeling like this. He's my friend nothing else. " No, I didn't call her. I was so excited and wanted to tell you this after planning the party." He said with the glint of happiness in his voice. " Okie, I will inform her and seo Jun, congratulations again I'm so proud you." I said to him feeling really proud. " Thank you sweetheart. " He replied. "Okie gotta goo. Bye" I said and about to hang up but he said " Reem, u will come tomorrow right? "He asked. There , after listening these words my heart, couldn't stop beating. I really wanted to get over these unknown feeling but don't know how to. And without replying I hung up.

Plz Allah, help me, I don't want to feeling anything like this about him but these feeling are making me crazy. It's been 2 months since I last saw him. He was busy with a shooting for video and auditions for the main leads role in a drama. He already did few side roles but this was his first main lead role. My heart is yearning to see him again. But what should I do , If I go there and meet him. These feelings will grow stronger but if I don't go, he will be hurt and it's his first biggest achievement and he wanted me to be there.

When I was debating with my inner thoughts of going or not, I heard the door clicked and after few minutes I saw my friend , with few bags of McDonald's and other of groceries. I stood up and helped her with the bags and put them on the tables. Looks like we are not cooking tonight.... Again. She always ordered food when it's her turn to cook. So I took out the plates and started serves us. There is nothing much to serve bcz it was burgers and fries. Haley went to fridge to bring some water and coke. After sitting comfortably on sofa, we started eating. then I remembered to tell her about seo jun's party. " Babe, seo Jun called earlier and invited us on a party at his home!. " I told her. " Party? For what and now he remembered us, where he was all these months, I'm so mad at him." She said making a pout. " Drop that act, u lil vixen, u knew where he was, all this time and do u even know why he's  throwing party, he has gotten a main role in drama, for the first he's going to debut as main lead. He's going to be famous , idiot. Do u remember, how he always talked about being a famous actor one day. So finally he has achieved what he wanted from life." I finished my speech at the same time my food. " Damnnnn, he got the mainlead role, omg I'm so happy for himmm. I'm gonna call him after eating. " She exclaimed. " Yeah, but first eat your food properly and why you always order food from outside. U know it's unhealthy and bcz of u, We gonna  gain so much weight." I said complaining. " So what, we will still look cute and I don't give shit what people think. I don't mind being fat. I love myself for who I am and babe, u should too. U know I don't like  cooking. "She said. Like it's not a big deal, God I want this confidence too. " Hale , I want to tell you something? I said , sitting properly facing her as she's the only one help me. She nodded, giving a sign that she's listening. " I don't want go to the party. I kept having these feeling whenever I'm close to him. I know he will never like me. We are whole different beings but my heart doesn't listen to me, earlier when he called and started convincing me, I almost give in to his request. I made a lot of excuse but he didn't listen. What should I do. It's wrong to feel like that about him. Idk what he's thinking about me but whenever we talked he always make sure to called me with sweet names . So now I think, I shouldn't get too attached to him. He's being kind but my heart is ruining everything. So I won't go to the party but u should go and make some excuses that I was I'll or something. Bcz it's good if I keep some distance with him." I said. " Babe, I know that u guys became close these few months and believe me it's not one sided, he really adore you, I have seen how he always make sure, u are comfortable or not. I have never seen such a gentleman like him. Okie, I get it. He's lil bit flirty but he's not that close with every female friend he has. U should think about this, whatever u are feeling, u can't control it, so let it go. And u are special to him, idk what he actually thinks about you but I'm sure about thing, u aren't ordinary girl, he has been friend with and why would he call you first and tell you about his biggest achievement? . He didn't call me , I met him first, I have known him for a long time but no he didn't, do u know why? Bcz u are special to him. U idiot.

Do u know how crazy koreans are for alcohol but bcz of you , he's throwing a party alcohol free, who does that?
U have to know this, he might not like you as a girl but he surely adore you as his best friend. " She finished , standing up and going to washroom.

After listening her speech. I decided that I will go to the party. Only for half an hour as I don't want to hurt him and I have faith in my Allah. He will never let me down, plz Allah be with me. I don't want to get hurt.

Hello, guys. I hope everyone is doing good. So I posted it!!!! I know I'm not the best but I tried my my level best. And ONE important thing I got my first follower!!!!!! Yayyyy, I didn't know, I'm gonna be happy so soon but u my first one, made my day!!!. Thank you for following. For you and all the readers who are reading my storie. I love you guys 🥰😍😘😘😘. Plz show some love by voting . Do tell, how are liking the story!?.