C2. last night

After a "hard" last night with Cole if you know what i mean, Kai stumbled out of bed his lags snaking and his hair all messed up, Kai was staving and wanted food now.

Kai groaned looking down at Coles bed, he thought to him 'he's not even in bed?' Kai opened Coles door slowly and peaked his head out to see if anyone was there, no one. He was safe, now he just has to get to the kitchen and then he could get food..

Kai slowly walks down the hall well holding on to the wall trying not to fall over, he gets to the kitchen no one was there.

"Sweet! No one is here." The red ninja walks over to the fridge and looks around in it seeing nothing he wants, Kai begins to close it and hears a small video coming from behind him "Kai? Are you ok!?" Zane said slowly walking up to Kai with a worried look, "you have bruises and bite marks on your neck? Your hairs messed up and i saw you walking.. well, barely!" Zane lifted Kais chin up looking at the marks,

Zane is very nice but i think someone needs to fill him in.

Kai turns a little red in the cheeks and backs away from Zane "yes buddy, don't worry about me ok?" Kai grabs a beer but before the red ninja could walk away Zane pulled him back "beer? Friend, did you know thats bad for you!" Zane comments "yes zane ill be ok its just one." Kai walks away shaking his head and smiling leaving Zane alone in the kitchen.

Jay, Nya, Lloyd, Cole and Pixel where all downstairs in the big workshop she has, 

*BING!*

The elevator opened up showing Zane inside, he walks out causing it to close behind him.

"Guys we need to talk about kai," Zane said walking out of the elevator, Cole looks up from working on his meck forgetting about what they did last night. "Whats up is he ok?" Lloyd asked with a worried face. "Well, i was going to grab drinks for us and saw him in the kitchen, he had bruises and bite marks all down and over his neck!" Cole looks around in shock and remembers what happens, he starts acts like he's working on his meck well Zane tells them more "also i saw him walking down the hallway and he had to lean on the wall to walk!" Cole smirked at Zanes story and looked up to see everyone looking at him. "He wont tell me anything and i didn't have time to scan." Cole looks around and Nya looks pissed, she also has a hammer in her hand has she looks at Cole, "weird?" Cole said laughing nervously and slowly turning his head back from Nya to Zane, "ill go check on him!" Cole runs to the elevator pressing the 'up' button a million times until the door closes and Cole slowly starts going up.

Nya walks up to Zane, "if you ever see that again tell me ok zane! And don't worry it was just Cole and Kai messing around.. but if you see them 'messing' around tell me ok?" Nya puts her hand on Zanes shoulder. "Ok i will Nya" Zane said tapping Nyas shoulder.