Ch. 7

"I MISS YOU

"I MISS YOU."

"You came into my house, uninvited, to say that?!" Y/n was pissed. The two haven't spoken in a while after she quit her job at his agency.

He had no right coming into her apartment after disrespecting her for months to only say he missed her.

He made Y/n feel bad for herself multiple occasions as the time she spent working there and she was just fed up with it. She went to his office that day and slammed her resignation letter on his desk and left. The two haven't spoken since.

Before she was about to go off on him, he beat her to it. "I know I shouldn't come to your apartment without letting you know ahead of time, and besides I still had the key. But I miss you Y/n. I know I was being such a complete asshole to you as you work for me, but I was just upset because of what we used to have. For me to be able to move forward, I decided to practically treat you like how I treated everyone, but I realized I treated you way worse. My emotions got the better of me."

Y/n looked at him with a sincere face as he said those words. It made sense in a way as that is his natural to be mean and rude to others. But the one thing she still hadn't heard from him was a 'I'm sorry'. Those two simple words, and he still can't say it to this day.

Y/n stood there, torn between anger and a glimmer of understanding in her heart. She couldn't deny that hearing him say he missed her brought back memories of the good times they had shared. However, she also couldn't forget the pain he had caused her during their time working together.

Taking a deep breath, she finally spoke, her voice laced with a mix of frustration and vulnerability. "I appreciate you being honest about your emotions, but that doesn't excuse your behavior, Bakugou. You hurt me, repeatedly, and I deserved better."

Bakugou's expression softened, and he nodded, acknowledging her words. "You're right. I was wrong, and I know that now. I never wanted to hurt you intentionally, but I didn't know how to deal with my feelings."