Ch.3

     THE WEEKDAYS PASSED BY AS IT WAS NOW SATURDAY

THE WEEKDAYS PASSED BY AS IT WAS NOW SATURDAY. Y/n days off of work are on the days Shoto doesn't have anything to do at the office, and in this case he is working on with Deku it doesn't look like she's reaching to have a day off anytime soon.

Y/n and Uraraka really began getting close. After the second day Uraraka stood at her office once again as she apologized for her inconsiderateness the other day, which Y/n didn't mind, and they really hit it off.

There were in some cases Uraraka offered to assist her with the files since Y/n was getting so much. The reason behind that was since Shoto's last assistant was lacking and only got the job to be near to the number three (hottest) hero.

Great thing for Shoto, Y/n doesn't really get distracted by his lovely looks. There were times when Y/n gazed a bit too long but reverted her head, recollecting that she needs this job and doesn't want to be fired. So she halted gazing just the other day.

Shoto and Deku are making progress on finding the lowlife. The villain goes by the name "Take a breath." Her quirk is called Poison era. It permits her the ability to attack others with one or more varieties of poisons, with broadly dissimilar effects.

This villain has murdered over 80 blameless citizens and 40 pro heros. Making her on the once wanted list. It was difficult to track her, knowing she doesn't remain in one place, continuously on the run, slaughtering as she does so.

But what they don't know is the villain is one step closer-

"WARNING! WARNING! A VILLAIN IS INSIDE THE BUILDING. I REPEAT, A VILLAIN IS INSIDE THE BUILDING. EVERYONE THAT IS NOT WORKING HERE AS A HERO LOCK YOUR DOORS, AND DON'T UNLOCK IT UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD SO."

Y/n was in the middle of typing away on her computer as she too chatted with Uraraka until the announcement interrupted them, the complete building blazing red. 'A villain is assaulting Shoto agency?' Y/n thought to herself.

She got up rapidly as she went to lock the door. "Ummm, you should go stow away, just in case." Y/n informed Uraraka, who had a look of fear dancing around her face. It's not everyday a villain has the guts to break into a best hero agency.