Ch. 6

Y/N WAS ASTOUNDED BY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY

Y/N WAS ASTOUNDED BY WHAT HAPPENED TODAY. She was lying in her bed, staring at the ceiling, reliving what had happened hours before. She never thought he'd do that, and that spanking his assistant was just a joke to make sure his assistant didn't do anything improper.

Yet, it seems that was no joke.

Several thoughts raced through her mind. Even the idea of quitting her job crossed her mind. Does she really want to stay at her job now that she knows the rumors are true? What if she does something else wrong, resulting in another punishment?

The thing she despised the most was that she enjoyed the sensation. There was simply no way. She was only meant to assist him. Worse, she is reminded of him by the sensation.

Katsuki Bakugou

Y/n will always respect their relationship as the best, despite the fact that it was her first. A loud head guy and a shy, quiet girl. It appears to be a perfect match.

Everyone in U.A wanted them together, and the two hadn't even met when the shipping began. Kirishima, Midoriya, and two of their Y/n friends, on the other hand, pushed them into an empty classroom.

Since that incident, the two have been talking and eventually made their relationship official. They didn't want the entire school to know, though, because it would have been chaotic. The couple that the entire school desired to be together. So they decided to tell only a few people.

They had been together for two and a half years before Y/n ended the relationship because she wanted to attend a different school because U.A wasn't a good fit for her. She was just tired of being told she couldn't be a hero because her quirk isn't very useful.

She regrets leaving Katsuki because she didn't want to be reminded of what she could have been if she had a better quirk, and a part of her didn't want to be with someone who would become a hero. One of the best because of his quirk.

It just didn't seem right to Y/n. Sure it is a bit selfish, but still. She could have been a good hero, perhaps not the best, but as a sidekick. This is what inspired her to work as an assistant. It was almost like becoming a sidekick. She didn't intend to be a hero's assistant at first, but when money became tight, she applied to be Bakugou's assistant.

It may appear foolish to apply at your ex's agency, but he was the only person she knew, and he thankfully accepted her. However, he was different during that year working for him. He became more strict and mean. He was even rude to Y/n, as he name called her, and made her work extra hours without even giving her a raise.

It became too much for her, so she left. Y/n wasn't even thinking about what might happen when she arrived for her first day at work. She did, however, need to look for a new job, which is what brought her to where she is now.

Yet, here and there she can't stop thinking about Katsuki. She keeps on repeating the day of their first date.

On a Sunday in the late afternoon, Bakugou and Y/n met. Since they both dislike taking risks, they kept their first date uncomplicated even though they both had a free day.

Y/n met at the park near the mall everyone always go to. Y/n were a simple short sleeved shirt and jeans. And he wore a tank top with a jack overtop and baggy jeans.

"Sup." He said. "Nice to see you too Bakugou." Y/n chuckled, "I brought some bread." Showing him the bag of bead she is carrying in her hands.

"Bread?" He said, tilting his head to the side.

"To feed the ducks." You explained.

"Why the hell would we feed the ducks?"

Y/n huffed, "Because it's something nice to do, you idiot boy."

"I'm not the fucking idiot!"

"Yes you are!"

He grabbed her by the arm, "Whatever, let's go feed some ducks."

It wasn't far to get to the pond. Beautiful ducks in large numbers were swimming and resting on the water's edge. They paddled out while picking at the vegetation below the surface.

A knock interrupted her thoughts. Her head hurts so much that she ignored the knock at the door. Y/n put on her headphones to drown out the noises before putting a pillow on her face and hoping the person at the door would leave her alone.

She didn't hear when the door unlocked and someone walked up three stairs to her bed. He grabs the pillow from her face and hits her with it.

"Ahh, what the-! Bakugou?!"