Ch. 9

THE PASSAGE OF TIME WEIGHTED HEAVILY ON EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE SERACH FOR Y/N

THE PASSAGE OF TIME WEIGHTED HEAVILY ON EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE SERACH FOR Y/N. Days stretched into agonizing weeks, each one marked by relentless determination and the unyielding hope that they would soon be reunited with their missing friend. Todoroki, in particular, was a rock of unwavering faith, refusing to surrender to despair.

The investigation had become a relentless pursuit of every lead, no matter how small or obscure. The heroes, working tirelessly, sifted through countless pieces of information, often hitting dead ends. But finally, a glimmer of hope emerged as they received a lead, a slender thread of possibility in the vast web of uncertainty. It hinted at a potential location where Y/n might be held, a spark of optimism that ignited their spirits.

With renewed vigor, Todoroki, along with a team of trusted heroes, set their sights on this newfound lead. They knew that time was of the essence, and they couldn't afford to let this opportunity slip through their fingers. The anticipation was palpable as they prepared to storm the location, hoping against hope that this would be the breakthrough they had longed for in their tireless quest to find Y/n.

Todoroki and a team of trusted heroes stormed the location, facing another fierce battle to rescue Y/n.
Once that was over, Todoroki checked every room in the abandoned building looking for Y/N. He walked up to the next door, kicking it open but it didn't budge. It was like the whole door was made of metal.

He called out for Midoriya to punch this door open. Once that was completed he and Midoriya stormed the place. The room looked like a bedroom. One moldy queen-sized bed on the floor and an old nightstand. No windows and no light. It was almost like a prison cell.

He walked up to one of the closets that was in the room, pointing the flashlight, and was shocked. Todoroki's heart sank as he surveyed the horrifying contents of the closet. The sight of the bloody equipment and the presence of sex toys filled him with a deep sense of dread. He couldn't bear to imagine the horrors that Y/n might have endured in this nightmarish room.

Midoriya's expression mirrored Todoroki's shock and disgust. They both knew they needed to find Y/n quickly, but the fear of what they might discover gnawed at them. Todoroki clenched his fists, determined to get to the bottom of this and bring Y/n back to safety.

"Shoto....." Midoriya called out, looking into another closet that was in the room. Todoroki slowly walked up to the closet. Todoroki's heart skipped a beat as he saw Y/n, battered and bruised, huddled in the closet without any clothing. Without hesitation, he rushed to her side, gently cradling her in his arms. She passed out, lying limp in Todoroki's arms.

Midoriya quickly activated his communicator, calling for medical assistance. They needed immediate help for Y/n. Todoroki whispered comforting words, assuring her that she was safe now, that they had come to rescue her.

As the medical team arrived and began to tend to Y/n's injuries, Todoroki couldn't help but feel a mixture of relief and anger. Relief that they had finally found her, but anger at the monsters who had put her through such unspeakable horrors.
The heroes made sure to secure the evidence in the room, knowing it would be crucial for the investigation and prosecution of those responsible.

Todoroki held Y/n's hand throughout, promising that they would bring the culprits to justice.
The days that followed were tense and filled with worry. Y/n remained unconscious, her body battered and broken from the ordeal she had endured. Todoroki and her friends (basically Bakugou and Ochoko) took turns sitting by her bedside, keeping a constant vigil, hoping for any sign of improvement.

The investigation into the culprits responsible for Y/n's abduction and torture continued relentlessly. The evidence they had found in that dreadful room was proving to be invaluable, leading the authorities closer to identifying those responsible. Todoroki's determination to see justice served burned brighter with each passing day.

Despite the slow progress in Y/n's recovery, the heroes never lost hope. They knew that she was a fighter, and they believed in her strength to overcome this ordeal. Todoroki continued to hold her hand, whispering words of encouragement and love, willing her to wake up and return to them.

Weeks turned into months, but Todoroki's promise remained unbroken. He was unwavering in his commitment to bring the culprits to justice and to support Y/n in her journey to recovery. And one day, as the sun's gentle rays streamed through the hospital window, Y/n's eyes fluttered open, having no idea where she was. Or who she was.

 Or who she was