Ch. 10

AS Y/N'S EYES OPENED, THE HOSPITAL ROOM REVEALED ITSELF AS AN UNFAMILIAR LANDSCAPE

AS Y/N'S EYES OPENED, THE HOSPITAL ROOM REVEALED ITSELF AS AN UNFAMILIAR LANDSCAPE. Confusion etched across her face as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. The soft hum of medical equipment, the antiseptic scent lingering in the air – everything felt like a puzzle with missing pieces.

"Where... where am I?" Y/n's voice trembled with uncertainty, her gaze shifting from Todoroki to the unfamiliar faces of Bakugou and Midoriya. The trio exchanged concerned glances, realizing the depth of Y/n's memory loss.

Todoroki, a steadying presence by her side, spoke gently, "You're in the hospital. You were missing, and we found you. Do you remember anything?"

Y/n furrowed her brow, the effort to recall details evident on her face. "I don't... I don't remember anything."

A heavy silence settled in the room as the weight of her words hung in the air. Todoroki's eyes conveyed a mixture of empathy and determination. He reached for her hand, offering a reassuring squeeze, "It's okay, Y/n. We're here for you. We'll help you piece everything together."

As Y/n grappled with the fragments of her memory, Bakugou's frustration bubbled to the surface. He shot a concerned glance at Todoroki, silently urging him to step outside the room. Understanding the urgency, Todoroki followed Bakugou into the hallway, leaving Midoriya to keep Y/n company.

The moment the door closed, Bakugou's restrained anger erupted. His voice, usually explosive in battles, now reverberated with a different intensity. "How the hell did you let this happen, Todoroki? She got kidnapped and tortured, and now she doesn't remember a damn thing!"

Todoroki, stoic but affected, met Bakugou's fiery gaze. "I did everything I could to find her. We found her in time, but the trauma she went through... I couldn't prevent that."

Bakugou's frustration turned into a raw, unfiltered anger. "You're supposed to be a hero! You're supposed to protect people! And she's not just anyone; she's the damn love of your life!"

Todoroki was confused on why Bakugou would say that Y/n is the love of his life. Does he give off an impression that he's in love with her? He knows he shouldn't fall in love with anyone because of situations like these.

However his expression remained composed, but the pain etched in his eyes was undeniable. "I know, Bakugou. I feel every bit of it. But yelling at me won't change what happened. We need to support her now, help her remember."

Bakugou, realizing the futility of his outburst, took a deep breath, his anger giving way to a tinge of guilt. "I just... I can't stand seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve any of it."

Todoroki nodded in understanding. "None of us do. But we're here for her, Bakugou. She needs our support now more than ever. Let's focus on helping her through this."

The two heroes returned to the room, the weight of the conversation lingering in the air. Todoroki's commitment to Y/n remained unwavering, but the scars of Bakugou's words echoed in the quiet moments that followed. Amidst the challenges of Y/n's memory loss, the trio faced an uphill battle to rebuild what had been lost and confront the shadows of the past that lingered in the corners of her mind.

 Amidst the challenges of Y/n's memory loss, the trio faced an uphill battle to rebuild what had been lost and confront the shadows of the past that lingered in the corners of her mind