Ch.2

     TODAY IS HER FIRST DAY ON THE JOB, and she couldn't be any more energized

     TODAY IS HER FIRST DAY ON THE JOB, and she couldn't be any more energized. She's tired of remaining at home doing nothing but cleaning, eating, and resting.

Sure a few individuals think that filling out paperwork and running errands for somebody else isn't truly their perfect idea to do in life, but Y/n doesn't mind one bit.

She really likes doing that besides since she gets to assist other individuals, it's kinda like being a hero in a way.

Y/n began getting prepared for her first day on the work, skimming through her work clothes closet, picking out a classic contrast color dress casual O-Neck elegant thin business pencil dress with some coordinating heels to go with it.

She fixed herself up some breakfast before heading out the door seeing the same driver that drove her just the other day, most likely this was going to be an everyday thing. Which she doesn't mind since she doesn't possess a car.

Once she got into the car the driver promptly began to drive her to her destination, while Y/n put the finishing touches of makeup on her face.

Once they arrived, she thanked the driver before heading out heading straight inside to the front desk to check her in. "Ahh, L/n, are you hype for your first day on the job?" Address the front desk woman as she checks her in.

"Yeah, it's not everyday that somebody can work as a personal assistant for a top hero." Y/n chuckles, messing with her cat ears. "Well, good luck on the first day!" Y/n said thanks to her as she went to the lift waiting until the door opened, pulling out her phone as she waited.

Once it did she got in and clicked the floor her office was on before the doors began to close, only for a hand to halt the door from closing and reopening once more, uncovering the number three hero, Shoto.

Y/n cat ears liven up, looking up from her phone seeing her boss. "Ah, good morning, Shoto." She welcomed him with a bow. "Good morning to you as well, L/n. Just the person I was reaching to see."

Y/n tilting her head, her tail influencing left to right, confused why Todoroki needed to see her. Todoroki takes note of her response, finding it somewhat cute, as he steps into the lift, letting the entryways close.