Introduction

Writers Note: Hey yall! This is a story about an original character named Akaime (Aki) and her friends (also OC's) adventures and shenanigans throughout Jujutsu High! Hope y'all enjoy and if you have any requests just leave them in the comments!!!

This story will contain multiple storylines all within one. It will go by Arcs and I'll be releasing each Arc together once they are finished.
TW: There will be lemons along with swearing, blood, fighting, and kidnapping.

In honor of season 2 I present to you the drawing that Gojo's English VA signed back in 2022 when I got to meet him!!!

ARC ONE: focuses on Megumi and Aki meeting Incudes: swearing, fighting, blood, nsfwARC TWO: Dives deeper into Aki's childhood friendships Incudes: kidnapping, blood, fighting, swearing, nsfwARC THREE: Aki and Megumi's relationship gets juicy Incud...

Incudes: swearing, fighting, blood, nsfw
ARC TWO: Dives deeper into Aki's childhood friendships
Incudes: kidnapping, blood, fighting, swearing, nsfw
ARC THREE: Aki and Megumi's relationship gets juicy
Incudes: nsfw, fluff, angst, swearing
ARC FOUR: A battle between jujutsu sorcerers and a group of villains ensues. Aki must choose between her childhood best friends and her new classmates.
Includes: angst, blood, fighting, swearing, and the *power of friendship*
ARC FIVE: Idk yet but we'll get there...:)
Incudes: being alone with your thoughts...

Character Analysis:
Akaime- The Six Eyes
Cursed Technique: Can manipulate her cursed energy into various smoke forms, she also has a form of the six eyes called the "eyes of reverse"
(OC technique)
Appearance: long grey-ish white hair, blue eyes

Tsuki- "Daughter" of Mahito
Cursed Technique: She can morph into any living animal, creature, or human she's seen.
Appearance: Literally just Fem Mahito

Himura- Kyotos #1 Sorcerer
Cursed Technique: She can use her cursed energy to manipulate time and space.
Appearance: Short reddish black hair, green eyes

Miki- Bad Bitch Battery
Cursed Technique: She can manipulate any type of electrical energy. Phone, power lines, lights, etc.
Appearance: Long purple hair, green eyes