17. Cat

Kairn -

It's kitty cat weather.
The moon is shining bright.
The evening is quite balmy.
There's not a cloud in sight.

It's kitty cat weather.
They're prowling on the fence.
They're singing 'neath my window.
Their cries are quite intense.

It's kitty cat weather.
The night has come alive.
There'll be kittens in a few weeks.
Just as summer does arrive.

It's kitty cat weather.
With golden eyes they stare.
Streaks of shadow in the darkness.
On their way to who knows where.

It's kitty cat weather.
It comes this time of year.
As dependable as clockwork.
So my darling please don't fear.

It's kitty cat weather.
Now close your tiny eyes.
And drift along to dreamland.
While the kitties fill the skies. I sometimes wish life is gentle like with kittens, I suppose but unfortunately we live in a world where there are things that are part of the kitten fasting Casita, Del Freeney I guess I'm kind of disgusted with everything but yet again, I guess I am a loser for that too. He has become self and lost a nice spike. Everybody threatens me up some point or another and I'm tired I just feel like I deserve something better. I don't think that I should half to. I don't feel like I should half to you I don't feel like anything. sometimes I just feel sad and want to cry I want to scream but like kitties I want to crawl I want to pop out my claws and mold someone oh how I wish I could be a cat at times I don't really want to be a cat. I just wish I could hurt people the way they hurt me, but then I wouldn't feel so hot about myself and I just cannot do that. I don't know if I would ever be able to fully do that.

I don't know if I'd be able to do that and be committed to it oh, why do I Gotta be such a good she? I thought I'm such a good mom to my little boy and I just can't believe how lucky I was to get him but I'm still upset about the poisoning thing I don't really know how I should feel about it but I am sad but I try not to think about it because crying about it will only make things worse. It makes me really sad to think that's how things have to be these days, but then again, you can't really you can't really cry about it forever yet again I don't know sometimes.

I want to cry and sometimes I want to wake up like a cat  they just feel like there's no need to do anything. I'm focus on right now I was being a mom to my little boy being a good wife to my husband making sure everyone like me gets Advocacy gets advocacy but other than that I don't really have big plans for the future. I just think I just think that I could hopefully get it I don't really know what I'm going to do other than that.