Chapter 2

She takes slow but steady steps toward the crowd of employees. 

Everyone started stepping aside as she got closer to them. 

But one middle-aged woman was too busy with her thoughts, she did not notice her boss walking toward her and happened to be the only one standing in the way.

"Ms. Marta?"

 She jotted up her head to meet the eyes of Alexandra Angello, which held a lot of anger in them and Marta knew at that moment that she was fucked.

She tried to calm herself and asked, "Y-Yes ma'am?"

"Where were you the day before yesterday after work?"

"H-Home? Why?"

 "Nothing, but my people at Belincias headquarters happen to say otherwise."

"People at Belincias? You have spies at Belincias headquarters?" Marta asked, her pupils enlarged.

"Why? If Christian Belincias can have YOU here, why can't I have my moles there?"

Many necks snapped towards Alexa. Ms. Marta was trembling inside with the fear of what might come next.

"W-what are you saying? I WAS AT MY HOME I TOLD YOU!!" Marta said now raising her voice in fear, "YOUR SPIES ARE LYING!!"

"Really? "Alexa was still very calm, 

"Then how do you explain this ?"She asked showing Marta her iPad playing CCTV footage of her entering the Belincias headquarters.

"I don't do things without evidence, Ms. Marta," she said leaning a little closer.

She started walking away with her secretary and the entire team following her. She could hear Marta scream," I swear this is not me, this is a lie"

"I am sure you and your boss can explain this to my legal team, Ms. Marta !"Alexa said shouting a little as she made her way out of the building.

Leaving the poor woman behind, weeping on the floor with the fear of what might happen to her in the future. She just got blacklisted by Alexandra Angello herself. 

"Where to Ms. Angello ?"Asked her driver."To the Belincias headquarters ."She said leaning back in her seat.

As she entered the building all the eyes were on her some people were whispering and some got too busy staring at her. 

It was difficult to take your eyes off her. She screamed power.

She didn't even bother asking if their boss was free but just directly stormed into the office of Christian Belincias, the only son of the Belincias and the man in power there. 

He has to be the most eligible bachelor in the country right now. 

People tried to stop her, but she wasn't the one to ever really listen. 

She flung the doors apart and entered the room with fast steps.

Christian  rotated his office seat to face her,

" Alexandra!"

 He called her out while getting up and walking towards her,

" I was expecting you to come here. I saw the news how sad."

He made a fake sad face, it was clear he was trying to mock her. 

"Yeah? Sad you say? It is sad indeed. But why don't you switch on the news channel? I have a return gift for you."

"Really?" Christian bent down to get the remote and switched on the news to check what Alexa was talking about.

All the colour drained out of his face when he saw the local stylist who accused Angello enterprise of plagiarization, confessing things Christian did not want her to confess.

"Belincias Cop. offered me a lot of money to make the false accusations, I am very sorry but I was in desperate need of money." She got up from her seat and bowed a little." I am very sorry for the damage I caused to Angello enterprise because of my actions."

Alexa switched off the news as she walked toward him with a slight smirk on her face as she saw Christian still frozen to his spot.

"You are powerful Christian Belincias" She whispered leaning close to his ear," But you see I am way more powerful than you can only dream of being. A piece of advice. Look at the person standing opposite to you, before you pick a fight, Love."

She started walking towards the door but halted for a moment and said looking over her shoulder," Help Miss Marta a little will you? She seems to be in big trouble."

Alexa his office, putting on her sunglasses leaving a frustrated Belincias behind who knew he messed up big time.

"Christian Belincias, You are fucked!!" She heard him scream from behind her