Chapter 15

She reached there," Carter was right you will get yourself killed Alexa," she whispered to herself when she saw many armed men standing there in front of the old abandoned building. 

The start of her sleepless nights.

"H-hi" she started by greeting them. 

Let me tell you Alexa was a very brave and powerful woman in general and an amazingly trained fighter, but when you see over a hundred buffed-up men standing with guns in their hands anyone would be a little scared.

" I am Alexandra Angello," her tone suddenly became business-like," Is Logan Lee inside? He seems to have my sister with him, he called for a meeting."

"Oh... right, ha...that girl was cute but very bratty. If I could, I would do so many things to her to shut that pretty little mouth of hers." There was a roar of laughter as one of the men standing in front made a comment about Bianca.

But suddenly the laughter died out. 

The man in the front felt cold metal on his forehead, he was all sweaty the moment he realized what it was.

"One more word about her, I will make sure you are buried six feet under that ground you are standing on," Alexa said in the coldest voice possible, with a gun pointed at his head, which happened to be in her hand.

Suddenly all of them raised their guns and in a blink, about a hundred guns were pointed at her head.

"Ha! What are you gonna do now?" The man said, suddenly gaining confidence, thinking these guns might scare Alexa.

But even so, Alexa had seemed to maintain her composure very well, there was no change in facial expression,

"You know I can still blow off your head, right?" she said while raising her eyebrows, "The aftermath might be against me, but what are you getting happy about? You would be dead."

This was enough to terrify the man to the core.

"Y-you w-wouldn't dare." He said, a bit unsure."Try me" 

He gulped "O-ok, p-put your guns down you morons!" He shouted at the other men there,

 "Let her through." He managed to get it out with a heavy heart.

"That's more like it," She said with a huge smirk plastered on her face and walked inside.

As she walked inside the abandoned building she had memories flood in.

Last time she came here as a nine-year-old holding her grandpa's hand and now he has become a villain in her life.

Her eyes got teary as she looked around, she despised this place and she knew Logan knew that. She did not attack this place with an army of men and take away Bianca, it was easy for her.

She could do that in her sleep but Logan was just as innocent then, as Bianca is right now.

Alexa blamed herself for everything.

Even though it was against her will, she was the one who pulled the trigger.

Alexa entered the basement, the exact place where she killed the man.

Joseph Lee, her first-ever kill, and the reason? She does not know it to date.

She always thought, what did that man do? Was he innocent? Did he do something wrong? He did not deserve to die, did he? Why did her grandpa make her do it?

Suddenly a voice pulled her out of her string of thoughts, "Memories are coming back aren't they?"Alexa's head spun around to see the man who had created so much chaos in a day, " Logan Lee." She whispered under her breath.