Chapter 2: The Introduction of Danger in War

The quake hit. Lily was thrown up and down on her bed, running off she went to a doorway. May woke up, running outside as fast as she could. Sam followed. Lily was to scared to move. She sat in the doorway. Jack woke up, he was 14, but he was also terrified like Lily. He took a not listed move in the Earthquake to-do list. He hid under the bed.

Lily came over and hid under it too. All the sudden, the whole wooden frame in front of them collapsed, hitting the front of the bed. Jack and Lily got to the back just in time.

With the bed being collapsed. They were stuck. Then Jack remembered "No kids outside" Sam and May left the house, but no they were stuck at the door. "Open up! AHHHH WERE GONNA DIE MAY HELP!'' May ran over and tugged on the door. "Its... Not OPENING!" They both fell, they decided to hide in the closet.

All the sudden, through one of the cracks in the closet facing the window. Sam saw bombs going off. Sam hid in the corner, May hid at the other side. The bombs were extremely  loud. Jack and Lily were terrified. "Wait where's Mom and Dad?" Lily asked. "They were shoppin- Oh no!" Jack said. Lily and Jack realized that Mom and Dad were shopping, and the doors and windows were boarded up.

All the sudden they heard a scream, Followed by a window breaking, more specifically.... Their Window.