Chapter 11: The Scarlet Light

The Scarlet King slowly got up, coughing. He then looked to the left, Seeing the mech walk slowly.

Jack said "What is t-that?" Looking at the scarlet King.  The Scarlet Kings head panned to the right and ran at them, coughing from his wound. The mech raised its arm, And shot a missle at the Scarlet King. The smoke cleared. Scarlet King's body lied on the ground. The mech continued on.

Then The King in Yellow took his chance. He jumped onto the Mech and started to pull on the Mech's head. It screamed and punched The King, sending him flying.

The King in Yellow tried to get up, yet he felt the mech crush his body. All the sudden, a Red Gløw appeared. Scarlet Kings body glew red, and he Charged at The Mech. Throwing the mech into a nearby building,  The Kids went flying, "I THOUGHT SAM HAD THE RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP US SAFE!" Sam interrupted "YEAH AND I TR-" Before they could finish they hit the ground.

Meanwhile at War: The Mech began to get up, but scarlet King jumped on it and began Punching the Mech's face. The Mech lied there unresponsive, until it got up. Scarelt King looked back and got hit with Six giant Missiles. The Mech rose its arms and Screamed, It was on.