Chapter 3: Breacher

A large, pale, slim humanoid broke in. Sam ran back into the closet, holding his breath. Jack and Lily heard the noise also. Making them worry, because they were stuck.

The Creature gave 3 click sounds, a form if echolocation. It moved to Sam and May's closet. It looked in. Sam saw its Black beady eye starring in. It opened the doorm Sam and May were hid in the clothes. The creature reached in, luckily not feeling Sam or May.

"Lily, we have to get out of here" Jack said in a panicked voice. The Creature heard him. *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* They heard the creature walk. It didn't see them. Luckily. Jack peaked from under the bed, seeing it was gone. He got up and realized it left.

"What was that?" Lily asked. "Why are you asking me?" Jack said. The two started yelling. May and Sam interfered, now all four were yelling. The creature heard. Jack heard footsteps. His face turned blue, pale and sweaty. He hid in the closet. The others waited a little till Lily and May heard it and ran off. "Whats wrong with y'all!?" Sam yelled.

He saw it. His heart dropped. his Fingers turned clenched to Limp. The creature put its long fingers around Sam's neck. Sam was then lifted up "H-Hel-He-Help-GAHHHH" Sam screamed. Jack had to do something. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing he saw. A large Spoon. He ran at the creature hitting it in the head. Its head turned 360° in a matter of half a second.

It started to open its mouth. "AHHHHH" Jack screamed, he ran to the table, grabbed a metal stool, and threw it. *Bang* The creature fell. Crawling away. "That was a close one." Sam said. "Huh, ya think?" Jack said in an annoyed voice.