Chapter 15: The Protectors

Sam Slowly started to open his eyes. He coughed, May saw, and began to get up, she fell back down however, still injured. Lily got up, trying to walk out. A Cameraman said "No, stop." Lily kept walking, she saw tons of Cameramen With white suits walking, some repairing the Mech.

She began to walk farther but she felt a grip on her shoulders, The Cameraman Said "Ok, but you may not like what what you see." She saw a screen that said on it "Mech in danger, Mech in danger" It repeated on the screen. "Will it be okay?" Lily asked. The Cameraman replied "We don't know yet."

Jack began to get up also. He couldn't, so he sat back down.

Meanwhile back at War:
The King in Yellow got up slowly, laughing. The Gate Guardian got angry. He threw his sword, The King in Yellow dodged it and ran into the Guardian, sending them both flying into the city. A large explosion occured. The King in Yellow punched the Gate Guardians head into the ground. He reached for his eye, but then the Guardian headbutted the King in Yellow, Sending him Into the sky.

The Yellow king reached to a building, and ripped off a sharp object, He jumped and stabbed The Guardian on the leg, The Guardian started to cough, As the King in Yellow wrapped his hands on the Gate Guardian's Neck. suddenly, the Guardian kicked the King in the stomach, and punched his chest, The Guardian flew away, The King in Yellow's body sat there. His eyes slowly opened, He was furious.

Meanwhile: A New Foe?