Chapter 13: Purple vs Scarlet, A true Cønflict

The Mech started to walk, recharging
it's missles. "You will die." It said in a deep voice it began to walk Closer to the Still in pain Scarlet King started to get up.

The Mech stepped on Scarlet King. "RAHHHH!!!" the Scarlet King screamed, roaring in pain.

The Mech began to walk away, all the sudden, The Mech saw a blinding light. Gate Guardian charged, he shot his missiles, A Loud boom was heard, followed with smoke and fire. The Mech roared in victory, and turned around to kill The King in Yellow. All the sudden he saw Gate Guardian in front of him. "Too slow." Gate Guardian said. he stabbed The Mech in the heart. It fell, a Hole in the ground opened. And the Mech fell in, on the ground it said, "Upgrading Station" With a Camera Symbol on it.
Scarlet King roared. "GRAHHHHHH!"

Meanwhile at the lab:
Lily ate alot of food. She glanced to the door, and started to get up. "No, you need to stay here." Said the Cameraman. "Why?" asked May. "Because..." The Cameraman said. May and Lily decided to stop asking questions. They glanced at the screen, which showed the POV of a Cameraman. They saw him repairing the Mech.

Lily, Jack and May frowned, Sam still unconscious.

(Jack turned 15)

Meanwhile back at War: