Chapter 21: The Darkness rises

SCP-2747 Looked at her enemy with immense fear. It was SCP-3812. SCP-2747 Knew she was outmatched. SCP-3812 grabbed 2747 and threw her 10,000 feet with ease. The Hanged King watched in fear and tried to run. He felt a sharp pain in his back. He looked behind him and saw 3812's hand digging into his back. "Wh- Who are y-you?" The Hanged King barely muttered out. "That's simple, your worst nightmare." 3812 said, digging his hand deeper into The Hanged King.

The Chaos King began to wake up, and he pulled the spike out of his head. "Who are you!?" The Chaos King yelled at 3812. "Manners, manners, you ill-tempered child." He said, seeming to grin. The Chaos King twitched in anger and bolted towards SCP-3812 and threw 3812 around like a doll. 3812 was laughing despite being violently thrown like a puppet. He then grabbed Chaos King and bashed his hea dinto the ground 5 times. 3812 bashed Chaos King so hard that he fractured his entire body. 3812 Threw  the King like like a piece of garbage.  The Hanged King reached a building he could grab onto. 3812 tipped it over on top of him. He then looked in the sky, seeing a bright light.

A deep voice said, "That is quite enough, 3812." SCP-3812 clenched his fist when he recognized the voice.

Meanwhile, back at the lab:
Godzilla shined blue as his dorsal plates glew brighter. He roared into the air. Rose and Velcro looked up and got on their cyber-motorcycle and drove away as fast as they could. Godzilla, recognizing them from the Great Ancient War. Godzilla fought in the war as his own side, trying to keep balance between the war. He failed when an Outerversal 2000 foot mech came into the picture. He grabbed Velcro and Rose and crushed them. Rose was completely destroyed. However, Velcro still had half a body laying on Godzilla's hand. Godzilla threw him in the air, and his tail swiped him out of existence, Godzilla roared in victory.

Meanwhile, back at War: