Chapter 8: A Fight fit for a God

Scarlet King ripped the horns out of The King In Yellow. "G-GAHHHHH" He yelled as Scarlet King stepped on him.

Meanwhile Godzilla was being swarmed by Breachers. He threw them off with ease, then he saw something. A Extremely Large 200 foot Slim figure with scales and sharp teeth came.

It ran at Godzilla, Grabbing him on the arms throwing him. He didn't Fall, he Stepped backwards a couple times, before Smacking the creature in the face. It fell, going flying 500 feet. It hit the ground.

All the sudden 2 more of the Kaiju appeared from the shadows. They grabbed Godzilla by both arms, shoving his face into a building.

Godzilla's Dorsal Plates started to glow blue. A Blue Radioactive beam Shot right out of Godzilla's mouth. Burning the slim creatures. They caught fire as Godzilla kept burning them. He focused on one, while stepping on the other. He stopped the breath and threw them into a hill. He roared as another Kaiju grabbed onto his back. It spun Godzilla until he was too dizzy to see. The creature hit Godzilla and made a call for backup. 2  More Kaiju came, punching Godzilla.

"GRAHHHHHHHHH" Godzilla screamed while getting beat up. One of the Kaiju punched him, until Godzilla got the upper hand. He grabbed one of the Kaiju and bit its shoulder. Throwing it onto the ground. He threw off the others and stepped on the Kaiju's face. He whipped the other with his tail, sending it flying. He looked at the last Kaiju. It ran toward him, Godzilla blew his Atomic Breath into its chest starting it on fire.

Godzilla roared in victory. He then looked over at Scarlet King, Who was the one raining superior.

Meanwhile, Jack, Lily, May and Sam: