Chapter 16: The Chaos

As the King in Yellow sat there, he felt a grip around his head, it began to feel stronger and stronger. The King in Yellow roared in pain. "GAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The grip was so strong, The King in Yellow just fell unconscious. The creature was unknown, it was... The King of Chaos.

Meanwhile back at the Lab: "But he helped us" May said, with a sad voice. "Were trying to help! Now go back and help your friends!" The Cameraman Said, getting angry. May frowned and went back into the room. "I-its ok, May, they will help him." Sam said while coughing. Lily said "I'm gonna get some sleep." In a non-enthusiastic voice, that Jack, May and Sam were not use to.

Meanwhile the Breachers started to try to push their way in. But, they failed. The Attack Cameraman ran out to kill the Breachers, Leading them to see the current disaster. They saw The king in Yellow, unconscious. His fingers started to move, So the Cameraman ran back to base.

The King in Yellow got up, Weakened from the battle from earlier. The Chaos Kind looked backwards. "I would've stayed down." Chaos King said deeply. Chaos Kind grabbed the King in Yellow and shoved his head into a building. The Chaos King grabbed The King in Yellow, and started to dig his hand into his stomach. "GAHHHHHHHH!!!" The King in Yellow screamed in pain.The King in Yellow used every last bit of his power and made a beam of Yellow light so powerful it started to break through and burn the Chaos King. Chaos King fell to the ground, while The King in Yellow walked away, and fell somewhere in the forest behind a mountain, While slowly dieing, He started to use the surroundings as helping uses. The Chaos King got very angry, He screamed "IM GONNA DESTROY EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE!!!"

Meanwhile back at the lab: