Chapter 20: Return

Little did Zach know, there were still others of his species after the war. in fact, He was nowhere near the end of his species. Two Cyborgs (that were Zach's species) came to the front door of the Cameraman base, and they began to barge in. (their names are       Velcro and Rose)

"GET ON THE GROUND!!!" One of them screamed. The Cameraman started to run as fast as they could, but then nails pierced into their backs. "Anyone who moves is going to die, it's that simple." The Cameraman fell to the ground, suddenly one of them said,"Well, we've got backup." 100s of Cameraman burst through the door and started attacking. "Go June! Velcro said. "This, This is up to me." Rose ran and watched from outside, Velcro threw a grenade and ran, he made it out, just barely.

"I'm so glad you're ok!" Rose said. Suddenly they looked up. They saw something huge, with blue dorsal plates, and matching in with the dark sky, glowing blue in the rain, it was... Godzilla.

Meanwhile, back at War:
The Hanged King got up and asked SCP-2747, "What makes you so confident you can beat me?" SCP-2747 smiled and said, "This." The Hanged King's head pounded with pain as he screamed in agony, "STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" SCP-2747 stopped and said,"That's what I thought." As she walked away. "Ha... Ha... Ha..." A mysterious voice said. SCP-2747 turned around. "AHHHHHH"