Chapter 18: Strike

Zach walked away from the deceased body of the Cameraman. Looking around seeing if anybody was looking. When he saw nobody was looking, he walked to the control room. A Cameraman was on the controls and heard Zachs footsteps, not knowing it was him, the Cameraman said "Hey boss it looks like-" Before the Cameraman could finish, Zach grabbed the Cameraman's head, and ripped it off. Zach pushed the body off the chair, and got on the chair. He looked around the security camera's, until he found one showing the injured mech. 568 years ago when the Ancient War started, The Mech was there.

The Mech was a being of great power, easily taking down Gods, The Mech had extreme power, and would rank at high- outerversal, or possibly boundless. The Mech gave the Cameramen a advantage over Zachs army, well, or wasn't his. His great-great-great-grandfather Lead the war, holding a Mech of his own. But this Mech was weak and pathetic. Zachs species almost got wiped out once the Mech on the other team was built. Zachs mother had Zach before she died. She was in a hospital, then she died when Cameramen broke in and wiped out the survivors.

Back at the control room:
Zach stopped thinking about the past and slammed an emergency button, but suddenly, three Cameraman burst into the room, firing at Zach with their weapons. Zach, took by suprise, grabbed the chair so the bullets would hit the chair instead.

Zach threw the chair right at a Cameraman, breaking his lens. Zach got up and ripped out the control stick. He stabbed it into a Cameraman, and grabbed the other. "Die, you little-" Before Zach could finish, a Cameraman on the ground threw a grenade. Zachs mechanical face showed a face of horror, Zach ran out of the room and closed the door. Zach heard the grenade go off, but he knew his presence here is now known. He ran out the door, running to his cyber-motorcycle. He drove off, The Cameraman went to see if Lily, Sam, Jack, and May were ok. They gave them the signal so they did not have to hide anymore.

Meanwhile; Back at the War.