twenty

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADKingston, Jamaica | 2:45 AM

Kingston, Jamaica | 2:45 AM

after what previously just happened demon and china both decided to just stay at the bnb with everyone else.

demon was currently the only one awake. he was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands thinking of how he was gonna do this. he was gonna kill bean for real this time. But he knew he couldn't fuck up at all or it would really cost him.

the easy part about this though was that he could just teleport there. he didn't have to plan a break in or anything.

he got up from the bed and that immediately woke china up.

"baby" she rubbed her eyes sitting up "what you doin?"

demon walked over to her side of the bed and bent down in front of her.

"I gotta go handle some business. but imma be back soon princess okay?" he kissed her forehead and she pouted

"but..where are you going?" she asked as they both made eye contact with one another

"I gotta go onna drill mama. I'm finna go n kill dat nigga who did that shit to you" demon spoke referring to her back.

"but I'm fine. if you're doin this because of what he did to me you don't have to. I'm okay now" china tried reassuring demon but what she had said just went in one ear and out the other

"man fuck allat. you expect me to just let dat nigga keep living after he messed wit one of mines?" Demon scrunched his face up "fuck outta here"

"I'm just saying, what if someone sees you and the cops come after you or something" china spoke and Aiden grabbed her hand

"nothin gon happen to me. I promise" he rubbed her hand looking into her eyes

"now go back to sleep. I'll be back in a lil while" he let her hand go and she sighed before laying back down on her side

demon grabbed his gun off the side table and tucked it in his pants before he left out of the room.

he went into the room k3 was in and seen him and vadah sleep.

he went over to the side of the bed he was on and shook him trying to wake him up.

He stirred around in his sleep but didn't wake up.

demon then smacked him causing him to jump out of his sleep.