thirty

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADchiraq | 3:33 pm

chiraq | 3:33 pm

china was currently waiting on j4 to get to her house. she told him she'd explain everything to him so that's what she was going to do.

and her mom was currently gone at work so she was home alone.

she heard knocks at the door so she got up and went to go and get it.

she opened the door seeing j4. she smiled about to give him a hug but he pushed her back harshly making her fall.

"what the fuck!" china yelled getting up from the ground.

She got up pushing him.

"what the fuck is your pro-" china got cut off from j4 punching her.

she held her face stumbling back. she was in shock that he had just hit her.

"my prollem is why the fuck was you lettin dat nigga talk all out his neck to me." j4 mugged walking toward china.

"I'm sorry." china whimpered backing up until she hit a wall.

"nah ion wanna hear dat shit." J4 grabbed her hair slinging her across the floor.

"PLEASE STOP!" china cried loudly holding onto his arm. the arm of the hand that had her hair.

"shut the fuck up." j4 let go of her spitting on her.

she cried wondering why this was happening. she never thought he'd be the type to put his hands on her.

he kicked her in her stomach making her curl up holding her stomach.

she continued to cry not even having the strength to fight back.

he began punching her like she was a punching bag.

she blocked her face with her arms so he wouldn't hit her face.

"you fuck wit that nigga don't you? DONT YOU!" j4 yelled while punching her.

"please just stop" china cried feeling her body ache.

he continued punching her hard making sure to leave some bruises on her body.

he gave her one last punch before he spoke. "tell dat fuck ass nigga get at me."

china cried while he left from out of the house slamming the door on his way out.

she sat there and cried feeling her body ache all over.

she was just wondering why he did this to her.

she eventually gained the strength to get up.

she limped to her room going into her bathroom.

looking at her unrecognizable face tears dropped from her eyes.

even though she tried blocking her face he had hit her one good time in the face making her nose bleed. And She had a bruise on her cheek that was turning purple.