twenty five

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREADchiraq | 3 months later | 1:33 pm

chiraq | 3 months later | 1:33 pm

aiden was currently in his office going through a whole bunch of business stuff pertaining to the stuff him, his brother. and Lucifer do.

"baeee are the pickles all gone?" Destiny busted through his office door.

aiden mentally rolled his eyes. no destiny was not his girlfriend. he was just letting her stay at his crib since her due date was close.

"man ion fuckin kno. and I already told you to stop callin me that shit bra" Aiden mugged and she put her hand on her hip.

"stop actin like that. mcht bye you just pissed me the fuck off." destiny sucked her teeth leaving out of the office.

aiden took a sip from his styrofoam cup letting the purple liquid empty into his mouth.

he swallowed it and took another sip before setting the cup down.

he hasn't been around china ever since the day she ended things between them.

he felt like he was at his lowest. his mental health was not there and plus his physical health began to weaken day by day since he hadn't been around China.

him not being around china took a huge toll on him since that was his mate.

he just couldn't believe that she ended what they had over some bullshit. he felt that if she really wanted to keep their relationship she would've stuck beside him and they both would've worked their way through everything.

pushing away his thoughts aiden continued to go through all the business stuff he had to deal with.

"DEMON!" he heard destiny yell.

he was rushed getting out of his seat going to see what was wrong.

he seen destiny standing in the middle of the living room with a big puddle of water below her.

her water broke.

he rushed and grabbed the hospital baby bag they had packed. and helped destiny get out to the car.

he could not believe this was actually happening.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"oh my gosh, you are so sweet" china cooed at the flowers j4 held in his hand.

j4 and china started talking a month after she ended things with Aiden. they have been talking everyday and he even has been coming to her house.

"it ain't nun, you deserve em" he smiled as he handed her the flowers.

she hugged him inhaling his scent.