twenty nine

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD chiraq | 7:37 pm

chiraq | 7:37 pm

"girl I just hope nothing too serious happens. cause chile.." vadah spoke shaking her head. 

"I'm already knowin this finna be so ghetto." she said laughing.

china stared out her window looking outside. she was very nervous of what might happen.

"you straight back there? you look like you thinking bout yo life choices right na" kamari laughed looking in the rear view mirror at china.

"leave her alone kamari" vadah mugged.

her phone started going off indicating someone was calling her.

taye pink pulsating heart facetime video. Siri read out as her phone rung.

she answered fixing her hair.

"girlaaa .. where the fuck y'all bitches at?" taye spoke looking at the people walking around him then looking at vadah.

"boy we finna be there be patient. we like 5 minutes away" vadah said and be sucked his teeth.

"girl anyways. where my sexy bae china at?" he asked and vadah put the camera on her.

she smiled "heyy taye baby"

"heyyy boo, you look cuteee" taye dragged hyping her up. "the outfit definitely gives."

"thank youuuu girlypop" china said and vadah put the camera back on her.

"chile anyway we here. where you at?" vadah asked looking around as they pulled into the parking lot of juicy crab.

"girl come around to the back." he said.

"okay I see you." She hung up on him.

Kamari parked in a parking space before turning the car off.

both china and vadah got out and headed over to where taye was.

"bitch don't eva hang up like dat in my face again" Taye pushed vadah shoulder lightly once she made it to him

"boy bye. are y'all ready to go in?" vadah asked looking at china and taye.

taye clicked his tongue before speaking "girl hollon lemme get my bag."

he opened his car door grabbing his purse before closing it.

"yeah rich bitch tings. straight prada" he showed off his bag before putting it on his shoulder.

"boyyy you think you sum ain't it?" china laughed and he rolled his neck

"girl ion think I know. now bring y'all lil short assses on." taye spoke walking toward the restaurant.

and china and vadah trailed behind him.

looking to the right china seen aiden walking with kamari. her heart instantly dropped.