thirty one

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD chiraq | 3:18 am

chiraq | 3:18 am

china sat in the room waiting for vadah to get there.

"aiden?" china uttered looking over at him; he sat on the edge of the bed with his head down looking at the ground.

"hm?" he hummed looking up glancing over at her.

"please be safe, I don't want you to get hurt." china spoke.

"you know me ma. I'm forever gon be straight." aiden smiled making china give a weak smile back in return.

"my fault it took me a lil minute. you ready to slide doe?" k3 walked in the room.

aidens attention went towards k3 as he stood up.

"you straight." aiden grabbed his ski mask "we finna slide doe."

vadah pushed past k3 rushing over to china.

"are you okay?!" she panicked and china pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm okay dont worry."

"I'm glad you are." vadah blinked away the tears that were about to fall.

she was just happy to hear she was okay. her heart broke hearing what had happened to her.

they pulled away from the hug and vadah turned her attention towards k3 and Aiden.

"y'all betta do that nigga the worst way. and I'm tammat yall betta do some crazy shit."

"mane" aiden waved her off "crazy ain't even the word to use how I'm finna do dis nigga. how he finna die finna be the most gruesome way somebody could ever die."

"Y'all welcome to watch me kill dis fuck nigga" aiden shrugged and both vadah and chinas face scrunched up.

"nah we good. you can get goin now." vadah smiled and Aiden chuckled before he went over and kissed chinas forehead.

"I got you ma. you ain't got nun to worry bout." He mumbled and china smiled.

him and k3 then left from out of the room.

"you wanna watch some Netflix?" vadah asked and china nodded grabbing the remote.

ꕥꕥ

"dat nigga wasn't een at dat other spot. we finna check da other drop bizzy told me bout." aiden spoke typing in the other address to the location bizzy gave him.