thirty two

NOTPROOFREAD | OMNISCIENT 8:37 pm | chiraq | 2 months later

8:37 pm | chiraq | 2 months later

( y'all it's time to speed this uppp , this book will be ending VERY soon. )

china was currently with taye and vadah. they were at tayes house just hanging out.

Chinas body was also finally fully healed from all the bruises and marks she had on her.

since that night demon and k3 killed j4 shes still been staying at her house. but demon does call or text her some nights to come over.

she honestly wished that she never had ended things with aiden because all of the unnecessary things that happened once she did.

plus the reason why she did came out not to be true. but set aside all the other stuff, she was glad they were back on talking terms.

"yo crib nice taye way." vadah examined his house and taye pretended to flip hair over his shoulder.

"oh pooks I know." taye said and vadah laughed waving him off.

"so what y'all been up to lately?" taye asked before he took a sip of his prime drink.

(THEM PRIME DRINKS BUSS IDC IDC - kay)

"chile.." china trailed off "I've just been enjoying life really."

"same. I'm lovin my stress free life right now." vadah spoke.

"mmh. lately I've just been feeling like I needa go and find a nigga .. or two." taye huffed "life is way too boring for me." 

"chile" vadah laughed along with china.

"I'm so serious. It's time to spice up my life a lil." taye spoke before he turned to China.

"anyway so chinabae what's with you and that one lightskin boy? y'all go together?" taye asked "if you don't feel comfortable tellin' me it's cool. justttt wondering."

china already knew taye was talking about Aiden when he referred to him as "lightskin boy"

"it's okay but um me and him aren't together, we were in the past though." china stated and taye nodded.

"so I'm assuming you're still with the darkskin nigga then?" taye questioned "the one from the dinner."

"oh um.." china trailed off "no we ended up going out separate ways. he was a lil too much for me." china spoke lying straight through her teeth.