twenty seven

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD 11:23 am | chiraq

11:23 am | chiraq

"bitch we finna be so turnt today! I'm finna get the whole Chicago to pop out" vadah spoke

china was currently on the phone with vadah. and today was the day of her party. tommorow was her actual birthday though.

"what time do it start?" china asked as she got up from her bed going into her bathroom.

"imma go and start to help set up around 7:00 but it start at 11:00" vadah said and china nodded setting her phone down on the bathroom counter.

"you bringing j4?" vadah asked and china smiled laughing

"girl probably I don't know yet." she said as she pumped some of her facial wash into her hand.

she began massaging the product into her face.

"girl you know demon prolly gon be there. you better hope he don't see dat nigga" vadah said and chiana scrunched up her face

"girl I don't care. me and him haven't spoken to eachother in so long." china shrugged as if vadah could see her.

she did not care if aiden seen j4. they weren't together anymore so she could simply care less.

"mmh okay girl" vadah surrendered letting go of the topic "well I'll see you later, I love youu pooh"

"I love you too" china spoke before she hung up the phone.

just as she was going to j4s contact, an incoming FaceTime call came in from him.

china answered and propped her phone up so he could see her.

"wassgood ma, you straight?" j4 asked glancing down at his phone. he was currently playing the game so he had his phone in his lap.

"yeah I'm okay, I'm just getting myself together" china spoke as she rinsed the face wash off her face.

"what you got planned for today?" he asked keeping his eyes on his game

"um nothing really. I'm going to vadahs party later though." china said before drying her face with her face towel.

"oh type shit, you goin by yo self?" he asked

"um well I honestly was gonna see if you could come."

"I could it depends on what time though." he said as he took his headset off.

"it starts at 11" china grabbed her toothbrush.

"if I do go it's gon be kindve late cause me and my homeboy gotta go on a run tonight, but I might still slide." he said and china nodded wetting her toothbrush

she put some toothpaste on her toothbrush before she wet it again. "okay"

"aight ma imma call you later. lemme know if you need sum" he said