twenty six

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD4:37 pm  | chiraq

4:37 pm | chiraq

aiden and destiny were currently sitting in his living room. it's been two weeks since destiny had her baby.

(I'm sorry y'all but I was not finna write about that bitch giving birth. NO WAY HOZAY 🙅🏽‍♀️ - kay)

destiny laid down on the couch holding her newborn baby in her arms; smiling at the little figure that laid below her.

she decided to name her Dalayla. she wanted her daughter to have a name that started with a D, since her name started with one.

"you kno when we gettin them dna test back? I ain't finna keep sittin here and waitin, it's been a full week bra." Aiden nagged feeling himself get unaptient "i needa make sure that's really my seed. And I needa know if it is or not asap"

aiden decided to ask her for a dna test the night she had her baby. she was refusing to get one for a while but she finally gave in and they went and got one a week ago.

"I don't fucking know. I don't even know why you wanted a dna test when I clearly told you everything. you're acting like I just told you I was pregnant without explaining nothing to you." destiny ranted with an annoyed look on her face.

"I jus needa be onna safe side destiny. I'm not finna sign a birth certificate of a kid dat ain't mine, and I damn sure ain't finna be willingly taking care of a seed dat ain't mines." aiden spoke shrugging his shoulders. "Ion give a fuck how you feel about it."

he really could care less about destiny's little attitude. her acting the way she was acting just made him think the baby probably wasn't his. which he didnt really care if it wasn't.

"mcht whatever demon. supposedly they are supposed to be in tommorow damn." destiny rolled her eyes "there you happy?"

aiden sat down in a chair not saying nothing else.

he just really needed to know the truth. he wanted all this shit to hurry up and pass. he was just tired of not knowing the full truth about all of this shit.

"you wanna hold her?" destiny asked breaking the awkward silence between them and aiden hesitated before answering.

"sure." aiden replied getting up from the couch he was sitting on.

he walked over to destiny grabbing the baby from her.

he admired the baby girls face. he didn't really see too much of a resemblance between two tho.