thirty eight

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD 10:10 am | chiraq

10:10 am | chiraq

china was currently getting ready to go to her doctors appointment.

she was very nervous but she needed to know if she was pregnant or not.

but at the moment china was currently in the bathroom doing her edges since she had already slicked her hair up.

"why you and vadah goin out so early?" aiden asked walking into the bathroom.

"we gotta go run a errand real quick." china spoke as she looked in the mirror focusing on her hair.

she honestly didn't wanna tell him because she was scared. she knew if she was pregnant for real tho she would have to. but as of right now .. she chose to keep quiet.

"mcht" aiden sucked his teeth "why you leavin me again?"

china turned and looked at him.

"bae I'll be back in like a hour. It's not gonna take long." china spoke finishing up her edges.

"ok mama" aiden dismissed the comversation.

"cmere gimmie kiss"

china smiled before she set her edge brush down and went and wrapped her arms around his neck; placing her lips on his.

the few pecks they shared soon turned into their tongues invading each others mouths.

his hands traveled from her waist down to her butt, squeezing it with both of his hands.

he then tried to put one of his hands into her bottoms making her chuckle before pulling away.

"boy no, we not finna do this." china chuckled before she grabbed her hair stuff from off the counter, setting it into one of the drawers.

"mcht what y'all even doin?"

china stayed quiet for a minute trying to think of something to say.

"we gotta go grab sum from the store, then taye wanted us to come by for a little." china lied straight through her teeth.

aiden nodded his head staying silent.

chinas phone then started vibrating.

vadahbae
incoming call