thirty six

OMNISCIENT | NOT PROOFREAD 7:56 pm | chiraq

7:56 pm | chiraq

"how am I even gonna tell her?" china asked as they both leaned against the walls in the bathroom.

"just go with the flow." vadah spoke. "if anything she'll probably ask you are you okay and stuff. then you'll just go from there."

china nodded before she looked at herself in the mirror; fixing herself up.

"okay let's go." chin spoke once she was done and both her and vadah walked out of the bathroom, heading back to the booth.

mrs anne was taking a bite of her food as they walked up.

china sat back in her seat and vadah did the same.

"are you okay baby?" mrs anne asked chine before she took a sip of her drink.

"yeah I'm im fine, I just started feeling nauseous." china spoke and mrs anne nodded.

"hm you must have a little stomach virus or something." mrs anne spoke before she took another bite of her Alfredo.

"yeah about that, I honestly really wanted to believe I just had a lil virus but.." china trailed off.

"I'm starting to think I'm pregnant." china said and mrs anne gasped loudly.

"what in the world" mrs anne spoke; her eyes wide.

"yeah I honestly didn't wanna tell anyone but vadah said she think I should at least tell you." china said fiddling with her freshly done acrylic nails.

"I — I was honestly not expecting this." mrs anne spoke putting her fork down on her plate. "I'm gonna be here every step of the way for you though. we can go and get some pregnancy test after we leave from here."

china smiled, "thank you ma, I really appreciate you."

"of course baby." she smiled back, "I actually might finally have a lil grand baby of my own."

china chuckled, "chile."

they all continued to eat until they got full.

once they were full they asked for "to-go" boxes and got their bill.

"we splittin it?" vadah asked and mrs anne shook her head.

"I got this, put y'all damn money up."

both of the girls laughed before mrs anne paid their bill.