Chapter 14

Naruto's pov
Time skip to the end of the week .

I walked into the back of the set where the snacks we're I grabbed an apple that's when I heard a yell that made my blood go cold

I'm hearing things right ? That's all that was a figment of my imagination nothing to worry about that was until I seen a certain raven trailer door burst open. 

NARUTO !!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED TO TALK NOW !!!!!!!

I turned around and started speed walking to my car.

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME NARUTO I'LL FIND YOU !!!

I picked up my pace I seen my car and began running to it I hurried up and jumped in before putting it into drive.

I was backing out when I seen a pissed off Sasuke in my rear view mirror I hurried up and switched the gear to drive before taking off he was chasing after my car. 

I finally lost him after two street lights I let out a sigh of relief I just need to get home to my girls everything will be okay.

I couldn't stop the panic the filled my chest though what did he find out ? Did he finally find out about the girls being his no that's not possible for him to find out he'll need a dna sample from them and he hasn't been to close to them to get one so it has to be something else yeah that's it he's just mad about something else

My breathing finally returned to normal after I calmed down I pulled into the mansion garage and parked my car I got out and let the girls out before heading inside.

I have no idea what gonna happen now he can't know he just can't there's no way in hell that he does

I looked into the kitchen to see Gaara standing there like he seen a ghost.

I told my girls to go find their cousins while me and uncle Gaara had a talk once I was sure my girls we're out of hearing range i asked Gaara what happened

I ran into HIM Naruto I went to the store to pick up groceries for the next few days since it was my turn to pay for groceries and I lost Hikari and when I found her she was with HIM.

Did he say anything to you

He tired to but I grabbed her and ran off before he could

I know how you feel I think Sasuke found out we we're done for today and I was by the snack table and all I heard was that he needed to talk to me after slamming his trailer door open.

It didn't sound good from the sound of it I don't know what I'm gonna do I can't accept  him back into my life can I not after all that happened we we're in an unstable relationship for years I understand a person can change but not that much my girls don't deserve to go through that.

Am I an asshole for feeling like this ?

No your not an asshole Naru you're feelings are valid I feel the same way about Hidan being in the kids life to it's hard to let the past go.

It really is I don't know what I'm gonna do Gaara.

All you can do is protect them the best way you can that's it.

I know I need a fucking drink

So do I

I walked around the Island and opened up our liquor cabinet on the top shelf I grabbed the sweet red wine and two glasses

I popped open the lid and poured both of us a glass after taking a drink I sighed.

When did our lives become so fucked up?

When we met them

That is true

I stood there and thought back to why I like Sasuke in the first place was it because his hair ? His eyes ? His personality? Haha that's funny he has a personality of a wet mop.

I have no idea what made me love him but I did and that led me to have two beautiful girls who I wouldn't trade for nothing but it also led me to get my heart broken.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Ino and Hinata walking up with worried looks on their faces.

What happened guys you normally don't drink unless it's a special occasion so what's up ?

I couldn't hide it from them forever so might as well tell them.

I think Sasuke knows about the girls being his.

WHAT HOW ????

I don't understand Naruto kun he's never been around them so how can that be possible ?

Idk but when I was on set today I just heard him scream my name and say we need to talk with a piece of paper in his hand so I can only imagine it's DNA results or something.

This is bullshit you know he has no right to them at all since he abounded them right?

Um actually Ino he does if he didn't know that they existed and the pregnancy was hidden from him

I felt my heart drop so that means he can take custody of my girls ? Hinata.

In a way yes he can just like Kiba can do the same if he ever found out about our son.

This is bullshit so Hidan has a right to our children as well isn't that fantastic.

That's when the girls turned to Gaara.

DON'T TELL ME HE HAS DNA RESULTS TO !!!!

No he doesn't but he seen them because Hikari walked off in the store today and found him so when I went running to find her I seen them together and that's when he seen me and tried. To stop me.

ISN'T THIS JUST WONDERFUL !!!

Ino quite down please we know you're upset we all are but we need to remain calm and figure out a plan or something just in case

I'm sorry guys and you're right.

I sighed what did I do to deserve this ?