Chapter 21

Deidara pov

Same day

I was relaxing in the living room when I heard the door bell go off I got up and opened the front door I wasn't expecting to see him after all this time I almost slammed the door on him but he was already inside the house before I could damn it.

What do you want Sasori.

Well hello to you to Dei

You don't have the right to call me that anyone what are you doing in my house you're not welcome here so why are you here.

A little birdie told me that I have a son and he's here being raised by you and the others is that true ?

And what if it is it doesn't matter because what right do you have ? It's not like you care anyways why are you even here to what prove that you suddenly care huh ?

Who says that I don't care ?

Um you did when we we're dating you made it a point that you didn't care what happened or anything did you even love me Sasori ? Or was I just one of your play things that you can throw away when you get bored do you not remember ghosting me after the summer when you went to college ? Huh I was working on a way to tell you I was pregnant and you left me and made sure to hide pretty damn well so I couldn't find or contact you so I made it a point to erase you from mine and my son life completely my child doesn't deserve to have an inconsistent parent in his life so I'll do everything in my power to keep it that way.

Our child deserves to know the truth and that he has another parent.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY BABY YOU'RE CHILD YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT YOU GAVE UP YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU GHOSTED ME SO FUCKING  LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. !!!!

I felt my hand shake I was so mad I had to resist the urge to punch him in his fucking face one thing I don't need is an assault charge on me he wasn't leaving though which pissed me off more I was gonna say something when I heard Gaara voice.

Are you okay Dei ?

I turned to see one of my best friends glaring daggers at Sasori I sighed

No I'm not okay he won't leave and I'm about to snap please help me make him leave Gaara

With pleasure

I watched as Gaara grabbed Sasori by the arm and pulled him out the house once I heard the front door slam shut I felt the tears fall.

My legs ended up giving out so I landed on the ground in tears my heart felt like it's being ripped apart all over again seeing Sasori after all this time brought back memories that I didn't want to be brought back because I still loved the asshole after all he's done.

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him.

I still love him I still love him I still love him I still love him I still love him I still love him I still lo.....

I didn't realize I was saying out loud until I seen Gaara look at me surprised he wiped my face as he smiled a sad smile.

I asked him something that's been bothering me for awhile.

Is it bad that I still love him with all my heart Gaara ?

No it's not it's only natural with your first love I still love Hidan and it hurts to admit that because he hurt me badly  but it's perfectly normal to love Sasori still.

I felt more tears fall a sob left my throat

I .... I DON'T WANNA LOVE HIM ANY... MORE ..... I JUST WANT IT TO STOP CAN'T HE SEE THAT I'M SUFFERING ??? I JUST WANT IT TO END ....

I felt something hit my forehead I looked up and seen That Gaara was crying my heart hurt at the sight Gaara hardly ever cries and when he does it's like an angel died I felt his arms hold me tighter I was gonna say something but he beat me to it.

If I could take you're pain away Dei I would in a heart beat I know it's not fair and I know the damage he's done to you but please understand that you have friends who love and support you and he can go fuck himself he's a nobody whose not worth your tears your an amazing person and if he can't see that then it's his loss not yours now please stop crying over the loser and let's go watch movies while we eat a shit ton of ice cream.

How does that sound ?

That sounds nice.

Okay let's go

I let go of Gaara and got up we headed to the kitchen to get the ice cream before heading to our movie theater room.

What would you like to watch ?

How about Kiki Delivery Services?

Okay

Once Gaara put the movie in he sat back down next to me on the blanket fort that we normally leave here.

A few hours later

After watching a few movies we decided to call it a night I got up and grabbed our trash and headed back to the kitchen to put everything where it belongs.

I turned to Gaara and gave him a big hug .

Thank you

Anytime Dei that's what friends are for right?

True

Love ya Gaara

Love you to Dei

We headed upstairs to our rooms we both said a quick goodnight before walking into our own rooms I changed into my pajamas and sighed.

I took my hair out of my ponytail and ran my fingers through my hair today was just to much bullshit now I gotta worry about going to court ugh why me

I laid down in my bed and sighed I'll figure something out I always do .

Authors note :

1. We love a protective Gaara 2. Am I the only one that feels sad when someone mentions Gaara crying ? Out of all the Naruto characters Gaara always been my top favorite so imagining him crying hurts anyways carry on