Epilogue

25 years later

Naruto pov

I was running down the stairs making sure everything was ready to go I felt like a fucking chicken with its head cut off.

Naru Babe calm down just breathe what do you need help with ?

Nothing I'm just trying to make sure I have everything so I don't leave something behind like I did with Hana and Airi graduation.

If I remember correctly it worked out just fine and we still got pictures and just like last time I'm sure this time will work out as well so just breathe and relax.

As much as this man irritates me he is right I took a deep breath and relaxed it'll work out.

The door bell rung through out the mansion I ran towards it hoping it was my girls I opened the door to not only see my girls but my nieces and nephews as well.

Hi Papa

Hi Oji San

Hey guys come in

INO , GAARA , HINATA , DEIDARA !!!!! COME DOWN HERE NOW !!!!!

All I gotta say is I'm innocent and it was all Ino fault Naruto I swear

Fuck you Dei

I rolled my eyes at my friends behavior children still I swear even at 49 years old they wanna act like fucking kids.

What are you trying to blame on my mom Oji Dei ?

You're mom always getting us into something that's what I'm blaming on her.

That is a damn lie Oji San and you know it.

I am wounded Inojin I thought you loved me I see how it is.

Stop being dramatic Papa

Shimizu not you to uh what has this world come to where not only do my nieces and nephews turn on me but my own son the audacity.

What's going on now ?

I felt someone wrap their arm around me.

The kids are all picking on me babe 🥺😭 even our precious Shimizu.

Shimizu Iwastoshi !

Yes sir.

Be nice to your father the same goes for all of you or do I need to tell your parents that we all need to teach you guys lessons on manners when it comes to speaking to elders ?

No Okie San

No Dad

Good now apologize so we can go to your sisters and cousins graduation.

We're sorry

It's ok

I grabbed Sasori hand

N - Go on guys me and aunt Hinata will bring everyone else

Are you sure Papa?

Yes now go before we're all late

Okay

I watched my family all leave before heading back upstairs for last minute things once I had everything I ran to the garage where everyone was waiting.

I got into the front seat of my car before Sasuke drove off.

Are you guys excited ?

Yes

Not really.

What's wrong Kenji ?

I just don't think I'm ready to go to college yet I know that I've prepared for it for years but I'm just not ready yet.

You don't have to start right away bro you can always start in the spring or tell them you'll like to take a year to start lots of people do that they won't be mad I'll go with you to the admission office tomorrow and will tell them ok?

Okay.

I smiled Kenji is my shy little boy whose very timid when it comes to things but his twin the opposite Haruto is outgoing and has a short tempter but never with his siblings or cousins which I always loved about him.

The ride to the school was short

We got out and took pictures before we had to go our separate ways

Remember boys you'll both be just fine okay we love you so much

We love you to Papa.

I grabbed Sasuke hand and walked towards the bleachers where our friends were.

I sat next to Gaara it seems that we made it just in time.

Time skip

After the ceremony we all left the bleachers and headed towards our kids we found them all huddled together taking pictures I couldn't help but feel a little Deja vu.

D - Man they make me feel old.

G - It wasn't that long ago that they were us.

I- it brings back memories doesn't it though ?

H- it does

They seemed to finally notice we we're standing there because they all came running to us next thing I knew I was in a huge group hug.

Congratulations guys

Thank you

We took a few group pictures before everyone let go of each other I looked at my children and nieces and nephew.

Now guys on to more serious matters.

They all looked at me

As you all know it's been a family tradition that the night of high school graduation we go to our spot and have a bond fire and carve our names in a tree with the graduation year this time it's your guys turn to carry on the family tradition I'm gonna let you have the car keys all I ask for you guys is to be careful okay?

Okay

I handed Kenji the car keys

Now go have fun guys

Thank you Papa

Thank you Oji San

I smiled as the kids ran off and to think that all this happened just because of that one night at a party.

The end