Chapter 19

Ino pov

A few days after Sasuke and Hidan came to the house Sasuke came back with a court summons for Naruto and someone I never wanted to see again.

I walked around the back yard trying to ignore the fact that Sai was standing right there I don't want to talk to him I really fucking don't why.

Ino can we please talk is what Sasuke said true do we have a son ?

I rather die than answer him.

Ino come on stop acting like a child an answer me please do we have a son together that I didn't know we had because for some unknown reason you hid it from me ?

That's what pissed me off.

I HID FROM YOU !!!!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THAT NIGHT WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DINNER TOGETHER AT THAI SUSHI I CAUGHT YOU WITH YOUR TONGUE DOWN SOME WHORE MOUTH SO WHAT RIGHT DID YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SON !!!!!

I was shaking from the anger I couldn't help it how dare he try to accuse me of holding my son from him.

I clenched my fist as I felt the tears come to my eyes I refuse to fucking cry and give this asshole the satisfaction.

Do you know what I went through hm a single parent at 18 fresh out of high school who wanted to be a nurse but had to postpone because I was pregnant huh do you !!!! If it wasn't for Naruto Hinata , Sasori or Gaara I wouldn't of been able to do it on my own I'm almost a certified RN because of their support and my families support I did it because my friends and family helped me I did it because Inojin deserves a good life and for the Past 6 years I've given him just that so why now do you wanna come back a be father of the year tell me .

I crossed my arms and waited for his answer even though it won't change anything I'll go to court if I have to I don't want him near us.

Because every child deserves to know their father and have a father figure in their life that's why Ino

I rolled my eyes

He has father figures in his life he has his uncles and grandfather for that what my son doesn't need is an inconsistent person in his life that one day is gonna leave and want to come back I won't put my son through that kinda hurt so kindly leave and never come back Sai.

I'm sorry but if we can't be adults about this Ino than I'll be taking you to court for custody the next time you'll see me is in a court room have a nice day.

He can't do that to me there's no fucking way I need to get in contact with my dad and have him call up the lawyer that helped him with his lawsuit against the hospital.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to my dad contact I hit call and waited for him to pick up

Hey Sweetie how are you is everything ok

Hey dad and no Sai just showed up and is taking me to court for custody of Inojin can you please contact the lawyer that helped you with your lawsuit please

Sure thing sweetie bring Inojin to the house and we can have dinner while we discuss everything okay ?

Okay dad thank you

No problem sweetie see you in a bit

See yea

I hung up the phone and walked back inside I went towards the playroom and told Inojin to get ready to see my parents

After we we're both ready we got in the car and headed to my parents house.

20 minutes later

I pulled up to my parents house and parked I helped Inojin out before heading to the front door I knocked and waited.

The door flung open and I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by my mother

Ino !!!! Inojin come in guys I'm so excited you guys are here it's been awhile I missed you both

I missed you to grandma

I missed you to mom

We headed into the dinning room where my dad was setting the table

Hi dad

Hi sweetie

GRANDPA

Hi Inojin

I turned to my mom do you need any help with bringing the food out to the table

Please dear

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bowls to place on the table once everything was set up I took a seat in one of the chairs

I put my hands together and said thanks for the food real quick before I started eating

So Ino what's new sweetie ?

Oh you know same ole same ole except a certain someone came to the house today and expected to be apart of someone life and I kindly told them to F off and now I'm gonna get a court summons.

Oh honey I'm sorry to hear that but isn't there away for you guys to be civil and do things out of court it'll make things easier.

Mom he's inconsistent and I can't have that around you know who it's not fair I worked hard to provide a happy and comfortable life and so far I've done a pretty damn good job at that thanks to you guys and the others why do I need to go messing that up for someone who doesn't really care ?

I'm not saying that you haven't done a great job sweetie you've done amazing and you know me and your father a very proud but do you think it's fair in the long run you're not only hurting one person you're hurting to remember that honey that's all I have to say now let's enjoy dinner.

I stood quite I felt no need to argue with my mother right now but I couldn't help but wonder if what she said is true.