London

Finally home after a long old journey you opened the flat door to silence which was still strange. Normally theirs some noise weather that be Brad and Tristan in the studio room creating a beat or Brad in the Kitchen cooking up a storm whilst listening to music. It was all very lonely and unusual.
You dragged your suitcase to your room and headed straight to sleep.

You woke up the next morning and the weather was beautiful truly a lovely autumn day. You decided to head into London for a coffee in Notting Hill and a look at the market. So you put on some baggy jeans and a vintage kickers jumper with a trench coat and some new balance trainers.
You went into Brads room and stole one of his bennies which just made the outfit.
You headed out onto the tube which was packed as always. You made it to the coffee shop by yourself, you sat with your AirPods in until a tall male approached you by tapping you on the shoulder. You removed your headphones and he spoke in a soft but deep tone he simply said " may I join you" your far to kind to say no I'm enjoying my own company so you said "yes of course" and you gestured to the chair opposite you. The man was tall I would say around 6ft 3 with blond hair. He wore baggy straight leg blue jeans and an oversized green jumper. He sat and we spoke for a while he was actually a very sweet guy. We ended up exchanging numbers, I could see him being a really good friend.

I continued my day by looking through the Notting Hill market and taking lots of cute pictures for my Instagram story. I then called the boys as I walked though Notting Hill, they were going to get on their next flight for their next country on tour.

A few hours later:
I made it home, I only brought a little flower pot and some flowers to go in it for the island in the kitchen. They looked beautiful.
My phone pinged just as I went to sit on the couch and put my feet up. Plans for the evening were to have a glass of wine and watch Mamma Mia. My idea of the perfect evening.
I revived a text from Kai the guy I met at the cafe he said "hi it's Kai, how are you how was the rest of your day?" You just had a general chit chat and then he invited you out for dinner, you weren't sure what he was implying more than a friend or not . You chose to brush the thoughts of it being anything more off as you had only met once and didn't wanna seem crazy. So you agreed to go for dinner tomorrow night. He said he would meet you their for 8:00pm, you were excited to see him again he was so lovely.
You headed to bed after Mumma Mia finished.