I will always love you.

We arrived back at the hotel and you told Tris you were going to go get your suit case. He offered to come with you but you said it's fine, you needed to talk to Brad on your own.

You knocked on his door and a sick feeling came over you. He opened and offered you to come in. You hesitantly walked in and stood by your suitcase, the only words that would come out is "Brad why did you do that" he couldn't even look at you, he was looking everywhere but at you. He sighed and said "I felt lonely, I needed company and I was drunk which made my feelings worse. I felt as though I would come back to London and you wouldn't be their for me anymore so I tried to replace how you make me feel and failed. I feel terrible I do" his honesty was refreshing but his words hurt a lot. You looked directly at him and spoke in a quiet tone "if you feel the need to replace how I make you feel when we're apart for a few weeks then I am not enough which is fine. Just talk to me next time instead of cheating, all I'm asking for is a text or a call every now and then but clearly that's to hard but I love you Brad I always will and so I will be waiting for you in London, when you get back if you feel like talking I'm their or if you feel like talking before I will be a text or phone call away, just rember I love you."With that last sentence falling out of your mouth you left with your suitcase in hand before the tears came rolling down your face. He didn't try and stop you, you could see he cared but you could also see he needed time to think.

You went to Tristan's room and he opened the door with open arms you spoke to him for ages you just couldn't stop crying. You couldn't get your head around what Brad is thinking and was thinking.