Good morning London

You woke up and decided it was safe to turn your phone on and a big smile appeared on your face. Brad had replied to your video last night. He sent a text saying I'm so glad I brought that dress for such a beautiful girl you looked gorgeous. Call me when you wake up in the morning. So you did exactly that, you didn't realise how much you missed his face and voice. You got to see Tristan as well oh how you missed them in the flat.

When you got off the phone to them you decided to go to the gym with Kirstie and grab some coffee afterwards. She was missing James to and she told me she was heading back out to see them at their show in Amsterdam and Brussels and also Paris. She was like why don't you come and to be honest your only reason was work but you hadn't been able to pick a shift up in over a week now so whilst we sat at that coffee table we spontaneously booked flights out to the boys. I was going to surprise them again. Excitement rushed through me !!

Me and Kirstie went our separate ways on the tube, I was walking through my local area when I saw a familiar looking man. I tried to hide under my cap I wore to the gym but he saw me, he started waving me down as though I was a taxi. I just got the major ick as if seeing him drunk wasn't enough. I stopped in my tracks just so people would stop looking at him shouting at me. He approached me and said "wtf why are you not answering me" all you could say was "I'm going to be late to an appointment I need to go text you later yea" "he placed his hands on your shoulder and said "don't ever ignore me like that again that goes for both texts and real life" you gave him a bitter smile and walked away as fast as i could.
So many thoughts ran through your head, how can he become so attached and so controlling. How can he threaten me like that.

You felt unsafe in the flat even though he didn't know where you lived. So you invited Louise your friend whose more like a sister round for a sleepover and decided to explain everything to her over pasta, cause you needed desperate advice. You bright Brad into this aswell it was killing you not being able to anyone. She was so supportive, she was team Brad all the way which made you laugh. She always knew what to say.

You remembered you blocked Kai's number and even though he threatened you, you did not unblock him you felt it would only make things worse and give him more power and control.

Your night with Louise was so nice, it had been so long since you two hung out and did proper girl things such as face masks, nail painting and watching rom cons with a glass of wine. The best kind of nights.