12. Sorry , I misunderstood

" P'Payu , what are you doing here ?", Rain said as Payu smiled at him.

" The better question is why did you run away ?", Payu asked.

Rain recalled Sky's words and started looking around.

" What are you searching for ? ", Payu asked.

" Where is Sky ?", Rain asked.

" Surprisingly he is being civil with my friend", Payu said getting a confused face from Rain.

They peep through the window to see Pai and Sky having breakfast which was set up in the lawn.

Before Rain could comprehend more Payu pulled him back. Rain looked away from Payu. Payu sighed and placed Rain on the bed while he kneeled on the floor to match Rain's height.

" Please tell me what I did ? Why are you upset ?", Payu asked.

Rain looked around a bit before telling what the matter was. Payu heard him out silently till the end and then there was an attack of tickles.

" Yah ! Why are you tickling me ?", Rain barely managed to say.

" That's my secretary , I was planning a vacation for us ", Payu said.

Rain fell down in a hole of realisation.

" Ahh ", Rain said when he finally figured everything out.

" Ahh ? ", Payu repeated.

Rain nervously laughed and then kissed Payu.

" Sorry , I misunderstood ", Rain said and they started making out.

.
.
.

" I didn't expect that you would let me eat with you ", Pai said as he admired Sky's face.

Sky didn't give a response and just ate. After he was done he started humming.

" Is it a love song ? ", Pai asked teasingly.

" Yeah , you'll hurt me
Pureut ssapssareumhae I don't wanna taste
(It's green and bitter , I don't wanna taste )
Mwo geuri dalkomhajin aneul geot gata
(I don't think it's that sweet )
Seorigeun gamjeongdeuri , I just feel afraid
(Unripe feelings , I just feel afraid )
I'll never bite , I'll never bite the pain
Sour nunmul nage sikeumhan mat
(Sour , taste to tears )
Sour geureon ge manyak sarangimyeon
(Sour , if that's love )
Matbogo sipji ana , I just feel afraid
(I don't want to taste , I just feel afraid )
Love is sour , love is sour grapes
Chakgageun ma
(Don't be mistaken )
Ttaki neol joahan jeok eopseunikka
( Cause I've never really liked you )
Jogeumdo aswipijiga antanikka
(Because I have no regrets )
Naega nal songnyeo all day , all night
(I lie to myself all day , all night ) " ,
[ Song : Sour Grapes - Le sserafim]
Sky sang beautifully.

Pai mentally took back his words of this being a love song but it also gave him some hope. He started understanding that Sky might just be too afraid to fall in love. All Pai had to do was to try a bit harder.
The day went on , Payu and Rain left back for the city. Pai was interested in staying with Sky but Sky insisted that he be left alone with his grandparents.
He wanted to spend few days in peace before he goes back to his old life.
.
.
.

Sky had a heart attack when the first thing he saw when he came back was his bff naked on the sofa and above him lay his boyfriend. He wouldn't really interrupt their time if that was Payu's house or sofa but this was his house and sofa.

" Why did you come in like that ", Rain commented after the two parties had freshened up and got dressed.

" I should be the one asking why you are fucking on the sofa. I live here , how am I supposed to sit on that thing knowing you might have cummed on it ", Sky shot back while cooking some noodles.

Rain shut up and sat still, if he said much he wouldn't get to eat Sky's noodles.

" How did you guys stay so close till now ", Payu asked genuinely curious. Payu and Sky's relationship had become much more decent unlike Pai and Rain's.

" Different , choices in guys i guess ", Sky said and Payu laughed a bit though he had to agree it was a good point.

Sky talked for some more time then he headed for the hospital.

" So they are dating now , wow. It's like every time I talk to you a new plot twist occurs", Gun commented as he heard Sky tell about Rain and Payu.

" What do you think our parents and P'Jack would say? ", Sky asked a bit nervous.

" Can't say , they are pretty unpredictable people ", Gun said and they both chatted some more.

To Sky's surprise , Pai came to his hospital when he was done.  Lately Pai has been all over Sky. Ever since he left his grandparents place , Pai kept on calling Sky so Sky had to keep blocking Pai's number but Pai just got a new number every time.

" Why are you here ? ", Sky asked.

" Well I have a flight in a few hours. It's a week's business trip so I wanted to say bye before I went ", Pai said as he handed Sky some flowers and food.

Sky looked at him confused but accepted the gifts.

" You should give up ", Sky said once again.

Pai kisses his head and says ,
" Sorry I can't ."

Pai gets in his car and leaves. Sky sighs and thinks deeply.
' Is this even possible '  Sky thought

Flashback

Everyone whispered about how Sky had rejected one of the most famous guys in school but that guy kept on chasing after Sky.
It was another day but this time it went to far. Sky yelled at the guy in front of everyone which made many laugh at him. He didn't seem to mind but Sky felt guilty for embarassing him like that.
Still giving consolation to the guy would only make it worse so Sky said something else instead,

" You should give up."

The guy turned to Sky and looked at him up to down , kissed his forehead and said ,

" Sorry I can't ."

Present

" How can you be so similar ", Sky said again slowly recalling his memories.