15. Can't you consider this a bit ?

" Ok let me get this straight , you guys are dating now. Like seriously ", Rain asked as he returned the next morning for breakfast just to see Sky and Pai cuddled up together.

" Yes , we love each other a lot ", Pai confirmed as Sky served them food.

" I didn't ask you I asked my friend , Sky you seriously like this shameless guy that had a one night stand with you ?", Rain asked with emphasis on shameless.

" You didn't need to say that , but if you put it like that. Yeah I guess I am dating a shameless freak. But at the same time he is a wonderful guy ", Sky said.

" Yeah those two words don't fit in together", Rain said and Pai laughed a bit.

" Anyhow , yeah we are dating ", Sky repeated but Rain couldn't help but stare with doubt.

" Have you done it ?", Rain asked and Sky hit his head.

" Don't ask dumb questions ", Sky said.

" Yes we have ", Pai answered and got a hit on his head as well.

" Don't answer dumb questions ", Sky said.

Both the boys rubbed their heads and started to eat breakfast. Rain and Sky had college so they left quickly and even Pai went to his office.
After college Pai and Payu came to pick their boyfriends up. The whole college was in shock while Rain and Sky flaunted their lovely boyfriends.
The four went to the racing event that was held that day. This was something new to Sky , he was coming to the event normally not like last time when he ran for their lives.

" I am gonna race , you have to see it", Pai whispered into Sky's ear while Sky smiled. Payu and Pai went forth to set up for the races and oversee the event , while Rain showed Sky around. Rain has come back to the event many times now.

" You walk around like you own the place ", Sky commented.

" Well if we look at it practically , we kinda do own it ", Rain said and Sky giggled at his comment.

" I'll check on P'Pai ", Sky said as he headed near the race arena , but he paused on his steps as he saw the people in front of him.
Pai and Payu were talking to someone surrounded by guards. Sky looked at the person for some time before racing back to Rain.

" Rain we got to get out of here asap ", Sky said as he pulled Rain with him but a guard stopped them.

" Mr. Payu and Mr. Pai are calling for both of you ", the guard stated.

" Tell them we have some important business to attend to , we will talk to them later ", Sky said as he tried to pull Rain away but the guard wouldn't budge.

" Sorry , the boss wants to meet you guys , you need to come with us ", the guard insisted.

" I said no ", Sky sternly mentioned but the guard wouldn't move. Sky sighed and said,
" Sorry "

He hits the guard on his knee and they make a run for it.
" Tell me why we are running again ", Rain asked.

" I'll tell you later ", Sky insisted but they got held by other guards that dragged them to Payu and Pai.

" What are you doing ?", Payu asked in anger.

" Sir they were running away ", the guard said.

" Running away ? Why were you guys running ?", Pai asked. Rain just looked at Sky who seemed uterly depressed.

" We need to go home " Sky said.

" Why ? " , Pai asked.

" We just need to go", Sky insisted.

" I think you need to come home with me ", the guy who Payu and Pai was talking to said. Rain looked up to him and even his heart dropped.

" So that's why we were running ", Rain said to himself.

" Boss , what do you mean ?", Payu asked , a bit confused.

" Payu , Pai get out of here ", he said.

" You can't do this ", Sky yelled.

" Watch me ", he replied.

" P' Jack stop it ! We are serious here ", Rain continued as well.

" Do you guys know each other ?", Payu asked confused.

P'Jack scoffed a bit at Payu's statement and then looked back at his younger siblings.

" Can't we talk about this ?", Rain asked.

" No , we can't , you aren't supposed to be here. You didn't listen to me so I am not gonna listen to you ", Jack stated.

Sky was pissed, he walked up to Jack and lightly punched his shoulder.
" Mind your own business ."

All the guards got alert , ready to attack.

" No one hurts them ", Jack said with a stern eye and all the guards shivered from fear.

" Do you not realise how dangerous this place is? You might think you own the place but no one here knows who you are. You can die here ", Jack said in concern while holding onto Sky.

" P' Jack we are really alright , can't you consider this a bit ?", Rain pleaded.

He looked at Payu and Pai.

" Idk , talk it with mom and dad , till then you both stay away from my siblings. And both of you are coming home with me ", Jack said as Rain and Sky follows behind them not daring to look at their boyfriends.

The whole ride home , Jack kept ranting about how they could even think about dating someone which was involved in their parents' illegal business but the two boys were more worried about their lovers.

" What were you both thinking ", the tall man yelled at his kids.( Sky's father )
They both just looked down.
" Nothing to say seriously ?", The other spoke as well.

Their mothers didn't want to stop the fathers but had to cause the kids seemed pretty upset.

" Anyhow , bring those two tomorrow over here. We'll talk to them ourselves ", Rain's father said and the two friends smiled at each other.