Parents day, ( angst with a fluff ending)

Just a little bit lf a warning here for you people, this will have some homophobia and a bit of physical abuse,

Requested by @no_blow
!Also this won't interlude with the other parents day, this one is a lot more out of character but thats why its fun.!

Wednesday's pov:

Great. Parents day. This is gonna be hell, and not the good kind.

Growing up, I had always been more of the distant kid. The kid who your parents never told anyone about. And when Pugsley was born, I had to be the perfect child. Straight A's, no emotions, no problems. I had to be the perfect older sibling to him, to be the good role model he 'deserved'.

I was sick of it. I was sick of being treated like I was just an object to be loved and cared for when pleased.

"Wednesday?" Enid asked worriedly, "You've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes"

"I apologise, I was lost in thought" I reply blankly. She stares at me for a good minute, looking for any excuse to ask me more questions.

When she finally gave up trying to win this staring contest and went back to writing her blog. "When are the Parents gonna arrive?" The wolf asks, putting her phone on her bedside table.

"I Don't know and I don't care." I say harshly as I stared out of the window. "Harsh. Don't you want to see your family?" I roll my eyes and give up on typing, seeing as I won't be able to write any longer with Enid talking to me.

"How is it with your family? I can only fathom what might go on in the life of a homosexual werewolf." I say, obviously trying to change the subject.

And it works!

No ones pov:

"Its been awesome! They said sorry to me from the first parents day and after I wolfed out my relationship with them got much better, and they are so accepting of me being a lesbian!" Enid smiles happily at me as she throws her phone onto the bed.

"Oo! And they really want to meet you again, to apologise for the rude comments!" The wolf rambles on about her parents, as Wednesday has a slight smile on her face.

It made her feel fine (Wednesdays way of feeling happy)  to know that her girlfriend was so excited.

-
«°time-skip°»

Around noon the parents started arriving and gathering with their kids. Wednesday sat in the courtyard, waiting for the seconds to pass by quicker, hoping that she wouldn't have to face her own.

As if someone had heard her thoughts, a loud greeting was shouted followed by Enids giddy expression as she smiled at her parents.

They embraced her in a hug of sorts and her mother placed a kiss on her head. "Enid, dear! How are you?" Her mother asks.

Enid basically jumps with excitement as she tells then both about her life here at nevermore and what all has happened. Enids father turns to look behind Enid staring at the extra gloomy, goth behind his daughter.

"And you must be Wednesday! Enid has told me a lot about you" Murray, Enids father, states. The goth nods, reaching a hand out to shake that of her girlfriends fathers hand.

"Its... nice.. to meet you Sir" Wednesday says hesitantly. "Please, call me Murray!" He smiles warmly, shaking her hand.

A slight nod from The seer and she looks over to Esther, Enids mother. "Its nice to meet you too Mrs Sinclair."

Esther nods, smiling at her.

The wolf continues to ramble on to her parents about her life, Wednesday sometimes adding in somethings Her girlfriend tends to forget.

"It was great Seeing you gummy bear!" Murray smiles, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Lovely seeing you too Wednesday, I would love to have you over, anytime in the holidays"

The gloomy girl gives him a nod and a small smile and in return he grins.

"Yes! I notice you make Enid really happy.. more happy than normal that is" Esther comments. Wednesday nods again, giving an even bigger smile as she waves off the Sinclair couple.

"When are your parents getting here Weds?" The werewolf asks, sitting on her partners bed.

"Whenever they feel like it, I hope in all that they don't, but sadly, i know it won't happen in my favour" she sighs, placing a hand over her lovers

Enid frowns, squeezing her hand and softly kissing her. "What is the meaning of this?"

Gomez and Morticia stand in the door, anger and disgust painted on their faces. Wednesday recoils, getting up and standing in front of Enid in a form of protection.

"This is disgusting. I never expected you to turn out like this." Gomez states, shaking his head in disappointment.

Wednesday walks up to them, staring each of them dead in the eye. "So what? You can leave if you don't like it" and thats when it hit me (in more ways than one) my parents didn't care for me, no quite the opposite.

A stinging pain singed on my cheek as my mother slapped me. I didn't flinch, didn't react, simply just stared up at her as she scowled back.

"You. You are a disgrace to the family name."

She slapped me one more, this time harder and more firm than the lat. leaving a red handprint on my cheek.

Tears welled in my eyes as i ran to the dorm. My breathing out of control and tears freely flowing. My thoughts were running wild as my heart beat out of my chest.

Seconds later Enid came running in, pulling me into a hug. "Hey its okay, it will be alright" she softly whispered, holding me close.

I couldn't hear her. My head was cloudy as I cried, for the first time in a long, long time.

"My love, please calm down." Enid said softly, petting my head.

I nuzzled into her shoulder, gripping her shirt.

"Shh, its alright, its safe, they aren't near, they won't hurt you" she whispered, placing a kiss on my forehead.

She slowly lay us down in her bed, holding me as I settled down.

I slowly drifted off to sleep within the arms of my lover.

I apologise for the ending!! I was running out of ideas

Word count: 1063